Part~21 Changes

Sorry a million times for keeping you all waiting but I was just too caught up with work. Thankyou for keeping so much patience.

•~

"Whats going on?!" The duo of friends turned around hearing a third person ' s voice in the hall as their very important conversation about cartoons stopped midway.

Rocky stood infront of them his form radiating an emotion that neither Reena nor Avyaan could understand. 

What was it?

Anger?

jealousy?

Or both?

"Hello , Mr.Bairya.." Avyaan 's voice pulled him out of his thoughts. The man could clearly notice that his presence wasn't something which made the ruler of KGF glad.

"Why are you here?" Declining to acknowledge the younger man 's politeness Rocky questioned straightforward but something that he acknowledged was a soft sound of sigh coming from his lady love who shook her head negatively as if exhausted by his reckless nature.

"Simple , to discuss business.." With a shrug the son of Inayat khalil answered back turning serious after a long time as he noticed the bearded man 's straightforwardness.

Rocky nodded his head positively with his same poker face but what Avyaan further added "and also to meet my dearest friend.." made him clench his jaw as his hands turned into a fist 

Seems like father is calling his son! The thought crossed Rocky ' s head as he marched forward

"Uh..business ki baate to hoti rahengi..lets have lunch first..its already late.." Reena interpreted inbetween taking hold of her friend and lover's hand leading them both towards dinning table.

Reena knew quite well about the temper issues of KGF ruler and she didn't wished her dear friend to die this soon .

•~

After a day filled with work tension stress and uncountable problems Reena walked quietly in the corridor clearly exhausted after she escorted Avyaan to the guest room and checked if he needed anything. 

She yawned stretching her hands only to get pulled away in the blink of an eye. Reflexively she opened her mouth to scream only to have huge hand covered over it shushing her

"For your kind information , Mr.Bairya I am aware of the fact that you are a gone case ..You don't have to proof it everytime.." Reena stated crossing her arms passing the bearded man a narrowed look which didn't seem to bother him as he continued to glare at her in the same way

"And one more thing .." She began looking deeper into his eyes "your this nonsense makes no difference to me..keep it in mind.." Saying so the red dressed lady turned around to leave only to feel the touch of his rough fingers once again as they grabbed her hands into his larger ones.

"You spoke so much , my love.." Rocky began stepping closer to her thinking that she will take a step back like she did in the hotel room years ago but his lady love stood at her place wrapping him in her gaze. He felt too dumbstruck to speak anything.

"I am not that old Reena..so you better be aware of me!" Confidence buzzed in her tone as she spoke challenging him through his eyes walking away while the bearded man kept looking at her fading image with both amusement and surprise.

"Its okay Sona .. I love this version of yours.." smiling to himself Rocky stated with a long lasting smile that crept his lips staring at the moon that glowed high in sky radiating its light on him .

•~