Part - 7 ~ Again and again..

Do love and ignorance go hand in hand ?            •~ Reena Desai

           •~ Reena Desai

•~

"So finally someone got time to visit this poor soul after ages.." A man most probably in his late 20s dressed in a formal outfit appeared infront of Reena with a cocky grin over his face .

"One can never forget you , Mr.Drama king.." She mocked folding her arms neatly over her chest flashing him a smirky expression .

Avyan Khalil . The only child of Inayat Khalil ..He was more like an antonym of the way his father was ..Carefree fun loving and not to forget smart were the perfect words to describe this handsome man .

"Come lets start our useless talks.." Avyaan joked earning a slight chuckle from Reena who positively nodded her head as the duo seated themselves on a swing in the beautifully maintained garden.

"So what's going on in life?" She questioned as soon both of them began swinging .

Sighing under his breath Avyaan just exhaled deeply looking at the pitch orange sky .. "Everything is a mess , as always.."

Reena somewhere understood what he meant she remembers meeting him for the last time when Innayat Khalil paid a visit to Banglore for some business stuff . Since then both of them have been close enough to know each other quite well with unwantedly sailing in the same boat of guns and blood .

"Dad wants me to takeover his business .." he whispered lowly poking the inside of his cheek  glancing towards Reena who sat next to him dressed in a plain velvet frock fisting her palms in lap as silence prevailed in the environment

"You should accept it .." Avyaan 's eyes widened with her advice he always saw Reena being a rebel and not the one who surrenders infront of faith but today this lady sounded all different.

"It took me time to understand but I did that it doesnt matter how much ever we try we cant run away from what is already written for us changing fate and all are something that happens in the world of imaginations not reality .." Pressing her lips together Reena caged the sob that was ready to leave her lips any moment with her glittery eyes .

"Woah! I never knew that you became such a good philosopher , my dear friend.." Trying to light up the situation Avyaan joked receiving a slight chuckle from her . Soon they started chatting about various events that took place sharing more and more about their lives

"From whatever you told it seems like he is kind off obsessed with you.." He stated after Reena finished narrating the entire roller coster ride she had since last few  months .

"Maybe or maybe not!you know-" before she could speak any further a well built masculine figure interrupted them .

"Sorry to disturb you , sir ..but your father has asked for your presence in the living room.." Nodding his head Avyan got up stretching himself as they were busy gossiping nearly for an hour or two not having any attention towards the ticking of clock

Time really flies away when you pour your heart out to someone .

"Ree..why don't you come inside as well ..Father will be glad to see you.." He offered tapping over Reena ' s shoulder .

The lady was about answer in a 'yes' but then something or to be precise someone striked her mind that bearded idiot!

What if he ' s still present with Innayat Khalil?

She didn't wanted her friend to die even before he ties knot with someone . After Kamal she won't be able to carry the burden of a person getting killed due to his over possessive nature .

And her poor friend looked too young to leave this world..

"I cant come , Avyan" she stated putting a mask of genuineness.

His sharp eyebrows knitted together in a frown but it faded away as soon as Reena came with her interpretation "He might have called you for some business work ..It will get awkward if I go there at the moment..also its quite late now..So , I should be leaving.."

Getting up Reena passed Avyan a smile which he returned back with a cheeky grin over his face and embraced her "Thanks for coming , Ree.."

Closing his eyes the man voiced out as soon as both of them came out of each other's hold

Closing his eyes the man voiced out as soon as both of them came out of each other's hold . Bidding her bye to him Reena proceeded towards her car having a last look at Avyan who soon disappeared from her site stepping inside the villa .

Something normal at last! Closing her eyes she thought throwing her head at the head rest of car's backseat with a peaceful sigh passing her lips .

•~

Busy in packing her stuffs Reena almost had a marathon run in her hotel room .Finally today they will he returning back to KGF after this so called vacation of 2 days and much to her shock as well as relief Rocky didn't appeared infront of her with that smug face .

The TV was switched on since morning as she was habituated to watch something while having breakfast and Reena being a news freak as always had the news channel displayed over screen while she folded her dresses accompanied by a toast stuffed in her mouth .

"Cant he tell me early about returning back to KGF?! Atleast I would have got enough time to pack instead of doing this Olympics level rush..I wonder if he is a human or some machine that takes decision at a flash speed" Keeping all those folded dresses in bag she talked with herself all annoyed taking a sip of her orange juice only to choke on it when the news reporter ' s words landed in her ears .

Shattering sound of glass was heard accompanied by the tangy liquid splattering over the tiled floor as she heard the latest headline

"The only son of famous businessman Innayat Khalil met with a huge accident yesterday night..by resources its confirmed that all this was planned before and police is still trying to find the person behind this attack.."

Her lips parted as she nearly stopped breathing for a second Is it because of ..?

No!no! No!

God ! Not again!

Why? Why?

All the people close to her are being harmed and she is becoming the sole reason for all this mess .

Again and again!

First Kamal ..then Her father and now Avyan!

Its enough ! She had enough!

•~

So how was the chapter and what do you think Reena is gonna do now ? Or who is the one behind Avyan ' s accident .