Part-5 ~ Goodbye dear friend

Your friendship explained me About what it feels to haveA true friend

About what it feels to have
A true friend ..
Even through the time we spent together was less..
It is and will always be special ..

By - Me

~•

Screams of pain filled the mansion as Reena got treated by a few female doctors . Ladies just closed their eyes praying for her while the kids were almost in tears after all their bestie was the first person in this KGF to pamper them .

It was her who got them chocolates toys books the one who used to actually treat them as kids and not some object thrown in a corner . It was her who told them to give a good fight to all problems in life and today she herself was battling for her life .

"Bhai , Reena will be alright na?" Ansh questioned Rocky as he tugged at his blazer .

The King stood all numb not knowing what to say at the moment he still couldn't get over the fact that she was in such critical condition .

Every wonderful moment he spent with her flashed infront of his eyes . That drunken confession those cheesy lines and not to forget her irritated face that he enjoyed so much . Everything turned out to be so different now , when she was shot .

Was it because of him?!

"I have done as much as I could ..Now it's all in the hands of almighty.." Coming out of the chamber doctor spoke up observing everyone ' s state .

The screams of Reena were no longer heard only a faint sound of whimpers and gasps were left . He went inside his eyes never leaving hers . Wasnt her world supposed to be surrounded by sunshine? a light of happiness but here she was laying down in the haunting solitude of darkness .

Did he unknowingly became the reason for this darkness in her life ?

~•

Peeping through the transparent white curtains of room sunrays fell on her symmetrically beautiful face . She rubbed her eyes as those rays mercilessly sprinkled themselves over her .

Finally her eyes fluttered open accompanied by the sound of gasps of maids and kids who surrounded the vast bed .

Reena managed to hold herself all together despite of the horrible pain she felt in her body . It was almost burning due to high fever she had since midnight but paid no attention over it.

She felt shocked at the discovery that she is still alive! It seems like god wasn't really willing to let her leave this world yet..

"Reena.." Kids came near her with sparkle in their eyes . For a minute all the pain vanished into thin air noticing the worry and tears everyone had over their faces .

All for her!

Stretching her tired arms she welcomed those little souls in an embrace .

"Stupid girl! I won't spare you if you even think of doing that stunt ever again.." Fatima spoke after a long silence slightly patting her head earning a tearful nod from Reena .