Part-19 A conversation

"Itna mat piyo ki tumhare liver javab de baithe!" Out of the blue a voice stuns Rocky as he turned around to face Reena who stood behind leaning against the wall

"Itna mat piyo ki tumhare liver javab de baithe!" Out of the blue a voice stuns Rocky as he turned around to face Reena who stood behind leaning against the wall .

(Dont drink so much that your liver won't be able to tolerate it)

Walking upto him she snatched the bottle of alcohol from his hand throwing it in some corner of the room as the shattering sound rang in their ears.

"Why are you here?" He asked , a small frown making way over his features.

"Why?Dont you want my company?" The lady dressed in pale pink questioned back raising an eyebrow emphasizing on the last word that he said almost three years back.

Rocky sighed before oscillating his head negatively but deep down at some corner of his heart , a wave of happiness washed over him as the behaviour of his kill lady was turning normal once again. Yes , normal ..Atleast for him.

"Not just your company but I want you  , Sona" The bearded man replied in his 'oh-so-serious!' tone receiving an irritated groan from his lady love.

"Then keep on dreaming about it , cause you are never gonna get it.." Rolling back her eyes Reena interpreted hiding that one smile which she did not wanted him to notice.

"By the way , has the sun risen from west today?" Putting his index finger over his chin Rocky asked making her narrow her eyes.

"And what makes you think that?"

"Because the one who yesterday asked me to get out came to meet me at her own will" Giving an impressed smile the ruler of KGF stated.

"Actually  I needed some..entertainment and who can be the best option for this other than you" giving his taunt back to him after hundreds of days Reena said , a mock smile appearing over her face.

Smirking at the attitude of his lady love  Rocky puts his hand over his chest before dramatically saying  "Its hurts , sona ..Its hurts"

"Then let it be , I am enjoying it" grinning sarcastically the lady walked upto him as both of theirs eyes got locked for minutes none of them wanting to break it.

"Did I told you that you look breathtaking in traditional dresses?" Holding onto her all attention Rocky complimented tucking behind a strand of hair that player with the breeze.

Folding her arms neatly over her chest Reena glared at him for a moment "No you didn't , after all you were so busy with those lovely files and that pretty mines of yours.."

Chuckling at the face she made the handsome man couldn't help but pull her cheeks which annoyed her further .

"Nothing can hold a candle infront of you , my queen!" He said making Reena surprised for a second still she seemed to quick to cover it up with that poker face expression .

"Really?! Than what about that ignorance , do you even imagine how much that hurted me?" Tremble in her voice and some gathered tears in her eyes Reena spoke up.

"I thought that you hated me , I never wished to force you into anything and keeping you safe became my priority ..All those times when you started any conversation I felt that you are forcing it and trying to compromise with the situation..I wished to be your choice , Sona not an option.."  A long silence fell in the room after Rocky confessed it all in a go when all of a sudden Reena ' s next move left him in a daze.

"Were you always this idiotic or took some special classes? Once , just once you could've looked into my eyes. All the people out there know what I feel for you  can't you see it?! Oh , how would have you seen after all you were so busy with that business of yours!" Grabbing his collar in her fist Reena yelled out as her voice rang in his ears and he couldn't help the smile that formed his lips along with surprise.

Did she really meant it?!

All her words felt like some dream to Rocky and he was afraid if someone comes and wake him up.

All he wanted was to pause this moment and let it play on loop as Reena kept glaring at him with her wrathful eyes that held so anger , disappointment and love that she wanted to hide yet it was difficult.. no , impossible for her to do this.

But was Reena someone who would give up on her attitude and stubbornness so easily?No , absolutely not!

"Bhai!" One of the guards interrupted their moment only to bow down his head as he found their king having some really personal talk with the queen.

"Their is an issue of blast in mine No. 2" the purple dressed servant said not lifting his eyes up.

Leaving his collar Reena distanced herself from him before walking away as Rocky bit back an irritated groan.

•~

Update after long ! Do tell me how it was? The next one will be after 20+ comments