Part-18~Barriers

The tension in room wasn't something  that went unnoticed by both of them

The tension in room wasn't something  that went unnoticed by both of them. With slow steps Rocky walked towards his queen whose back was facing him.

"I know , a few words wont do justice to the damage I have caused but trust me my only intention was to protect you.." He began putting his hands on the railing of balcony.

"And do you think it was easy for me?To stay away from you.." Snapping his head towards his lady love Rocky questioned  whispering the later part.

"Everyday.Every hour. Every minute.every single second. I yearned to see you.." Passion ran down the bearded man ' s body as he spoke looking at Reena ' s face that shone in the moonlight. 

You know what?! Just get lost!" Reena grumbled not paying any attention to his words that held so much depth.

"What if , I don't?" Rocky remarked sarcastically shrugging his shoulders.
"Fine! Then I will leave.." Rosing up to her feet she answered back as her black heels clicks against the white marbled floor but her feet couldn't move anymore as a tug over her arm stopped the motion of her body.

She swirled around only to get her eyes locked with his as both of them stood opposite to each other with completely  different feelings . One with gentleness and care while the other with stubbornness and anger but wait ..Something was still common between them.

What was it? . Longing. The longing to have each other's side . The longing to let all those words flow that were caged in their hearts for so long .

"I don't deserve you.." After a long silence she muttered under her breath yet it was pretty easy for him to hear. He was shocked would be an understatement his dusky face turned pale at her words. 

"I know that you don't want me to be near you .. I know you don't like me.." Observing his silence Reena continued speaking  her choclate eyes never meeting his brown orbs .

"Please don't burden yourself with this nameless relationship..Don't worry , I 'll go far away from here.." Casting her glance down at the floor she ranted to the man dressed in a blue suit. At that moment all Rocky wished for was to pull her in a tight embrace and let this nutty woman know how much she meant to him .

"Look at me , Reena.." His voice wasn't rough anymore as he stated gently holding on to her palms that were decked up with simple black bangles.

"You know my life was nothing but all about a promise. A promise that I gave to the  very  first woman in my life.My mother.  Everyday I woke I had no will to live and even if I breathed it was all because of that one promise which I had to keep at any cost. Death was never a matter of concern to me before.." Rocky stated plainly particularly telling her that how reckless he was about his own life .

Obviously  , after all what else can you expect from a man who had no one beside him to share whatever he felt or to just pat his shoulder and say 'everything is gonna be fine' .

"But then , I found you .." Reena could feel him squeezing her palms before he said.."Love was not my cup of tea.. Never in my wildest dreams I thought of even having an attraction  let alone falling for someone but you made me break all those barriers that I created for my own self .."

With a smile that embraced his lips after so long the bearded man felt himself getting lost in nostalgia while the woman adorned in a baby pink lehenga did the effort to avert her eyes from the floor to him as a as a lump formed in her throat blocking the words both of them wanted to say ans hear so eagerly.

Turning her back towards him Reena fisted her blood red chunni within her palms Inhaling a long deep breath.

Don't breakdown! Just dont!

"Leave!" Gathering up all the strength left within herself Reena mouthed staring blankly at the door infront of her.
"Sona!" Rocky ' s voice rang in her ears and she could feel the desperation that came with the one words he said.

No one really cares about anyone ' s feeling Reena .. Its all lies..

Putting on those same wrathful eyes and rageful look the lady swirled around as the melodious  jingling of her  medium sized earrings echoed in the chamber.

"Don't you know the meaning  of leave? Its okay if you don't  ,  let me just use another word ,  get lost! And this word is quite popular so I hope that you aren't this illiterate to understand what it means.." Stretching her hand Reena blurted out pointing her index finger towards the giant door.

She closed her eyes putting all the efforts to hold herself back together feeling his dark eyes staring at her with so much intensity . Reena expected him to say something  but almost after a few minutes when no sound reached her ears she slowly fluttered her lovely long lashes only to find herself alone in the huge chamber.

There was no sign of him anymore neither did he said anything  before leaving. Yes it was her who asked him to leave but now after he did a sudden pain engulfed her heart in its strong clutches as her legs gave up and she slumped on the cold floor letting the tears to come out of the cage of her eyes.

Reena wished to just run to him and never threaten  him to never leave her like he did but the sad reality was he came to her when she didn't expected and left her when she needed him the most and it cant be denied doesn't matter how much she tries to ignore it yet it was the truth that cant be or over looked

"Maybe our story was created for pain.." The lady says chuckling on her own fate with bitterness. 

•~

Sorry for the late update but the number of comments are decreasing

Sorry for the late update but the number of comments are decreasing . Is the story boring now ? If it is then I will wrap it up soon . Now the next update will be after atleast 20+ comments