Part - 9 ~ Her changed life ..

Just how fast the night changes!

•~

2 years later

"Is this how you work?" With a stern expression stood a lady glaring at the people present in room as her voice made everyone to bow their heads down .

"Apologies , mam..This will not be repeated the next time.." finally her manager uttered slowly while the entire team behind him oscillated their heads indicating  the same .

Reena drew an eye roll as she took a glance at her watch it was already past 6 in the evening  and all her team including her have been working since early morning  to complete an important  project on time.

"Fine, but tomorrow I want everything to be arranged as planned or else be ready to collect your termination letter from the table.." glaring at all for one last time she turned on her heels as other team members huffed  with relief washing over their senses .

•~

KGF

"Hey!thats mine!" Shaurya yelled having a run in the corridor chasing Shiva who moved ahead with a piece of cake in his hand .

Shiva ' s steps came to a halt as soon as he bumped into a female figure that held him by arms stopping him from crashing on the cold marbled floor .

"Why in such a haste?" She questioned facing both the young ones raising her eyebrows in confusion. 

"He has snatched my piece of cake that you cooked for us.." Shaurya whined looking at Reena while Shiva looked away before he took the last bite .

A chuckle passed her lips at their never ending battle . "Bad manners , Shiva.." She spoke up slightly  pulling his ears .

"And don't you worry Shaurya  , I 'll cook another cake ..That too specially for you!" Reena stumbled back a bit when the young boy embraced her tightly with pure joy glistening in his eyes .

"You are the best , bestie!" Soon her smile turned into a grin with all the stress of world fading away when  other kids gathered around as well and their usual routine of playing around started with laughs echoing in the huge palace of KGF

This was watched by Mallama who stood away from them accompanied by Fatima
"I wish her to stay like this forever.." Fatima spoke up  with her eyes still glued over the lady who twirled around with a melodious giggle .

"It took a lots of time for her to recover from all the problems ..lets just hope that their is no more trouble for her.." Mallama  joined as the duo walked to the servants quarter unaware of the fact that the storm was yet to come in her way .

•~

Next morning

"Ey! Prepare all the delicacies..decorate this whole palace!" People in the palace stopped doing their usual routine as all went curious observing the sudden change in old man .

"What happened  , Chacha?" Reena questioned excusing herself from the ladies group .

"Rocky is coming back  , beti!" He declared with joy swirling in his eyes making Reena to stumble back a little all the colours of her face draining away into thin air .

Audible gasps of surprise were heard when the people rejoiced for their king 's re arrival .

A rainbow of emotions drilled into
Reena 's heart before her face turned emotionless that same poker look ..once again!

"Beti!" She was soon pulled back from her land of thoughts when Khasim called her out .

"Yes uncle.." Reena responded putting up a smile over her face .

"Anything wrong with you?" The old man asked concerned  observing the sudden change in her .

"Nothing. Just a little bit work stress.." Even though unsatisfied with her answer Khasim still nodded his head while Reena went to her room leaving behind   the joyous environment. 

•~

People of KGF were yet unaware of the tension going on in between the not so couple and Reena decided to keep it a secret not having the will to splash the coldness of their relationship on the happiness of those innocent souls .

Throwing her bag on couch she crashed on bed . It was a long day and exhausting day  on work and this news out of the blue did not leave any chance to spoil her already stressed mood .

"Why he has to come back again?!" Her frustration knew no boundaries today .

Just then some old memories clouded her mind ..The same frustration and anger she felt once as a kid

Flashback

"Dad!" Reena cried as she rushed towards her father who returned from work merely a few minutes ago .

"What happened beta? Has anyone said something wrong?" Desai questioned gulping down a glass of water watching his upset daughter .

"That person on TV say that you 'll be arrested soon.." The little girl whined pointing towards screen of telivision .

"Are they gonna take you away from me?!" Afraid of whatever she heard Reena asked with her eyebrows knitting together .

"My child.." Holding onto his daughter's  tiny palms Desai called her pure affection lacing  his rough voice .

"I don't pay any attention  towards their  talks ..They get paid for blabbering all this..And its better to ignore than to be affected .." He completed before leaving the hall while Reena stood their digesting the lesson she got .

•~

"Its better to ignore than to be affected !" She repeated the same 9 years older line once said by her father as the path of life now seemed more easier and clear than before. 

Thankyou dad! Embracing a smile Reena felt better than earlier the frustration  she had till now was replaced by determination. 

"Reena!" Loud voices landed in her ears as the door of her room pushed open revealing  a group of kids .

"Come with us!" Ansh stated making her curious after she scanned the overly excited faces of all kids .

"But-" Reena couldn't complete as they grabbed her palms dragging the blue dressed lady towards hall .

"Close your eyes , please!" Shiva requested when they were walking downstairs even though she had no excitement  but not wanting to upset those little souls Reena followed what they said .

"Open them now.." Another kid said when they reached a place which was filled with people. Reena guessed it with the loud noise of everyone cheering that stopped as soon as she arrived .

"Oh.." She sighed opening her eyes with a glint of cheerfulness that vanished when they met another pair of dark brown orbs .

"Rocky.."

•~

Sorry for the late update and this one is highly  unedited part so bear with it please .