Part - 16 ~ lonely souls

Is it possible to love someone who broke you? ~Reena Desai

~Reena Desai

•~

Rocky couldn't believe anything he heard a few moments ago . Everything seemed blur to him , only the words or to be precise the venom of his beloved was ringing in his ears .

Timepass! He was just a timepass! All that care , concern , anger . Was she faking it all?! No , no , Reena Desai may be a spoilt brat but playing with someone 's feelings was not something she would do . But then those words , why?

Subconsciously his hands reached out to grab a bottle of alcohol. Obviously to give himself that proper heartbroken lover boy feel. He chugged it stumbling towards his balcony having a look at his empire that transformed a lot . From a village looking place filled with the screams and cries of helpless people to a wealthy town the journey was long , indeed .

The saying was definately true
Powerful people make places powerful.

Alas! That all this power wealth no more seemed much valuable to him infront of her who no more wanted to face the ruler of the most precious land on earth . It was shocking as well as surprising that how she never fell for him even after he became the most powerful one.

All his life he assumed that no woman in this world would deny the opportunity to be called as the wife of a man who was rich , smart and formidable. Aren't these all the qualities that every other girl wants in her perfect husband?

But this lady , she was just opposite. No wonder its a tough job to even make her smile. Everything about her was unique be it that attitude or the audacity to challenge him and not to forget the courage to look straight into his eyes with no fear.

However things took a drastic turn since past few years. So many incidents which acted as a barrier in their relationship that was yet to be built .

Him Kidnapping her ..Well , Rocky knew since the very beginning that she never liked him bringing her in KGF forcefully , obviously no one will .. Still he couldn't help it . He wanted her with him , at any cost.

Entertainment! This one particular word became his nightmare after he used it for her. Her tear etched face and those hateful eyes of hers whenever she looks at him still haunts Raja Krishnappa Bairya . But isn't she his Achilles heel? For sure , she is! And this fact was well known by his so called business partners and they being them won't spare a single chance to misuse her for their advantage

A knock on the door interrupts his thoughts as he went outside putting all his questions in some corner of his heart.

•~

Love..A small word consisting of just four simple alphabets yet it held the power to either make a person or break them into pieces but Reena Desai never believed it to be true. The people she saw her entire life never bothered talking about any sort of feeling.

Be it her father , Kamal or the business partners who somehow appeared to be her father ' s friends . Well..Friends? Not really!

The environment around her was always filled with blood guns cries ruthlessness and not to forget deaths of innocent people . Something which would always haunt her .

Smiling , laughing and most importantly feelings were not her cup of tea. Wasn't she supposed to be that materialistic girl chasing money and wealth instead of someone who now started to care for others?

Reena has lost the count of murders she witnessed in her life ..So much that now if anyone dies in the most brutal way possible she wont even flinch.

Her father , fiance , uncles all were involved in this business yet she was never bothered by it but now imagining Rocky and those innocent people of KGF with the same danger and sword hanging over his neck due to the same thing makes her shiver .

Since when Reena Desai started to care about others?

Isn't she the spoiled rich brat anymore that everyone assumes her to be?

Well..all credit goes to that monster of a man who barged in her life uninvited.

"Agh! Just stop it , Reena!" She grumbled to herself frustrated by her own thoughts

•~

"She came!she came!" A kid shouted hurrying inside the palace of KGF where all were busy in their respective tasks.

A minute later it was Reena who walked in clad in a black saree that camouflaged well her jet black hairs. The lady could sense difference in the way all these people looked at her , now. After all the drama that took place in morning

Maids whispered among themselves while the men in maroon simply looked down . Kids who usually came running to her stood far away glaring at her as if she was an alien. A detected smirk passed her lips before she made her way inside her room closing the door.

Seems like people love to abandon me! Reena wondered sticking to the cold wooden door .

Her legs gave up as she collapsed on the marbled floor . Eyes glittering with unshed tears. Maybe , loneliness is the only thing made for me! She mentally thanked the almighty to make her realize the fact , yet again!

"You are gonna stay this way forever , Reena Desai.." Smiling at her own miserable state Reena spoke more like reminded herself staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Not till the time this lover of yours is breathing , Sona.." Something or to be precise someone stated as the lady felt a pair of arms encircling around her.

She felt this warmth after a long or maybe for the first time when he guided her head towards his broad shoulders as his masculine scent soothed her nerves.

•~

Finally a new update .. Do tell me how it is? And yes sorry that I couldnt reply to your comments on the previous part but please don't stop them . By reading your comments I get my motivation to write .