Part - 3 ~ The end?

I have no heart for any other joy ,

The Drenched September  day turns to depart

And I have said goodbye to what I love

With my own will I vanquished my own heart

                           ~Poetry: A Magazine of Verse

•~

Time flew away likes a gust of wind and days passed it almost became normal for Reena to not to see Rocky much neither she wished for it . Now her life in KGF revolved around the kids ladies and workers who played the role of a support system in her life . If she smiled even in all the mess going on they were the sole reason for it

"You monkey!" Reena exclaimed gasping at Farmaan who barged into her room all of a sudden when she was busy brushing her hairs .

"Hey ..That's your name not mine.." he spoke up humorously settling himself on the couch with a chuckle passing his lips.

"You!" She growled before throwing a hairbrush at him which was caught successfully by the boy as he gave her a proud look patting himself for the perfect catch .

Continuing to braid her hairs in a loose side braid Reena asked him "I heard that there are nine more mines..Is that true?"

Farmaan ' s face expressions changed in a minute turning into seriousness he nodded his head positively as surprise sprinkled on her face for a second but soon she covered it up making up that same poker look .

"You know even the partners of Suryavardhan were shocked to learn this because no one ever heard of these mines before...All hail to Sultan who made this possible.." Farmaan ranted as a smile of devotion adorned his face thinking of their messiah.

For a moment Reena closed her eyes inhaling a long breath it's been weeks since she last saw her father in that meeting where Rocky announced himself as new owner of this precious land .

The very time when she was captured in this golden cage . Only God knows in which condition he must be whether he ate his food or not . Did he took his medicines on time or not?

Is he even fine or not??

"Your Sultan can do anything for his bussiness.." Opening her eyes she took a glance at Farmaan who bit his lower lip as if realising his mistake of mentioning him infront of her .

Placing the loose messy braid over her dupatta Reena picked up some red bangles as she was about to wear it her eyes raked over the large wall clock hanging opposite to the dressing table . It was almost 10 in morning .

"Dont you have to go to mines today?" She questioned Farmaan snapping him out of his trance.

His eyes grew wide as he realised the time "Yes! I can't be late or else bhai is gonna kill me with his hammer this time for sure..!"