Chapter 8 - Deep trouble

I got to the place I'd agreed to meet him at. It was nearly 10:00am by this point. He sneered at me as I walked up to him.

"Half past nine I fucking said!" He sneered.

"Sorry" I whispered.

"You got any money?" He asked me.

"No" I told him.

"Right well, you know what to do!" He snarled at me.

"Not here" I feared.

"Why not? Here's as good a place as any, it's not like anyone can see is it?" He snapped at me.

"Suppose not" I answered.

"Right well, like I said, you know what to do" He repeated.

I nodded and slowly did as I was told. He got fed up of waiting and just ripped my clothes off me, before pushing me to the sofa. I froze to the spot as he inserted inside me, thrusting harder and harder. Forty five minutes later, he was done. He pulled out, grabbed his clothes, threw the drugs on the sofa and left to get dressed. Just before he left, he issued me a warning.

"If you don't like it this way, but you want the drugs, GET SOME MONEY!" He shouted at me.

I nodded, got dressed, got the drugs, put them in my pocket and made my way to school. I'm sixteen years old and Im having sex with a twenty year old drug dealer and selling my body for drugs. My Mum would be disgusted if she ever found out. I hated school but the drugs helped me to cope with it. I got to school half an hour later, at 11:15am. The headteacher had a massive go at me. 

"You're always late for school Tula! It's unacceptable. If it continues, you will go down the disciplinary stage! Get to lesson, now!" He shouted at me.

I rolled my eyes, not even listening to a word he said. I made my way to my first lesson, Science. I was high and a bit giddy so I should be fine.

"Good Morning Tula, just about" The teacher spoke to me, sarcastically.

"Whatever" I replied, as I sat down.

"If someone would like to explain to Tula, what we were talking about please?" The teacher asked the class.

"No it's fine, you don't have to" I told them all.

"Look Tula, I've got a class full of students who are here and are willing to learn. If you're not one of them, I suggest you leave please" The teacher told me.

"Fine" I answered, standing up.

I walked out of Science and the headteacher saw me in the corridor again. He came up to me.

"What are you doing out of class? You've only just got here" He asked me.

"Got kicked out" I replied, bluntly.

"What for?" He questioned.

"Fuck knows" I explained.

"There was no need to swear at me. I only asked you a question" He added.

"Whatever" I mumbled.

"Tula, shall we go in my office?" He asked me.

"What for?" I questioned.

"I think me and you need a little chat. You used to be so well behaved, even just a few months ago. You're doing your GCSE exams in a few months and the rate you're going at, you're going to fail them all. I like you, you're a bright girl. You've been here since you've been in year nine and it's only now, in year eleven, that we're getting any trouble from you. I don't want to see you fail your exams, I don't want that for any student, but you're at risk of failing them all, if we don't try and get to the bottom of your irrational behaviour" He explained.