Chapter 31

Next morning, I woke up to the feeling of Satoru's head between my legs and his tongue inside me. If I had known before that the sex would be this amazing, I'd have confessed my feelings for him much sooner. And by the time we finished, twice, and took a shower, fucked again, then put on our clothes, I was pretty sure the whole dormitory was up and awake hearing all of the noise we made in his room.

I tightened my hold around his arm as we sat on the steps of the first years classrooms. Where exactly last night, everything turned upside down in my head. Satoru was sitting next to me, both my hands gripping onto his arm and my head resting over his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I heard him whisper, his body shifting to look at me. I kept my eyes closed and nodded into him. Then slowly, I moved one of my hands down and reached for his, intertwining our fingers. His hand felt so warm.

"I am. I just need my morning cigarette." I murmured, feeling that itch growing in me. I was still tired, my body sore and coffee wasn't helping the pounding headache inside my skull. I needed to smoke but I was trying to minimize my daily smoking.

I heard Satoru sighing, then his thumb softly brushed circles into my skin. "Want me to get your pack?"

"No!" I shook my head then giggled tiredly. "You're supposed to help me stop!"

"I know. But you look like you really need one." I could hear the soft smile on his lips without even looking.

Soft breeze came rushing through the school grounds, carrying that fresh morning chillness and I snuggled even closer to him. "I'll be okay once I'm busy." I said then slowly sat myself upright, keeping my hand locked with his. "Why are those idiots so late?"

As if speaking of little devils, three figures came walking in our direction the second I spoke of them. Satoru chuckled, then his grip tightened around my fingers. Like he knew, or sensed, what I wanted to do.

Same as last night, it was like a deja vu happening. The second I met Megumi's eyes, I felt internally guilty. And for some reason I wanted to pull my hand and myself out and away from Gojo's hold. But this morning I couldn't, because Satoru didn't let go of me, and kept our hands together. When I glanced at him from the corner of my eye, his lips were sealed and his jaw was tightened. He was irritated!

"Good morning!"

I turned ahead, to Yuji's sweet smile. Nobara was next to him, her eyes moving between me and Satoru then flickering towards our hands. Megumi was the last to arrive, not looking at anything nor anyone as he walked towards the steps, passing us without saying anything.

I kept looking after him, he got inside the classroom and was settling himself.

"How are you feeling today, Ania?"

I snapped quickly and turned to face Yuji again. He looked worried and so was Nobara. I smiled. "I'm alright. Was a bad night, that's all."

Suddenly, Satoru pulled himself up and his hand dropped mine. I glanced up at him quickly, but he didn't even look down. He just got up and walked towards the classroom.

I frowned, then looked back at Yuji and Nobara. They were starting to walk up the steps and past me, obviously acting like they didn't notice that weird and awkward moment that just happened.

I huffed, then got up. Patting my pants clean as I walked after them, adding anxiety to the list of the things I was already feeling today.

When I entered, I threw one last glance in Satoru's direction, then looked at Megumi, and I walked myself to the back of the classroom.

Something was off, with both of them. And I have no idea what it is...

•••