Big Announcement

Hey guys i hope you all are very good.... I know i didn't give you guys regular updates and i am sorry for that.... But i have less time so i will update only one story.... So i had put my another story "DIL... DOSTI... YAARIYAN" on hold when I get time i will try to update both story....

I had saw that like and comments get down please guys do like, comments and share.... Every writer has want that when their story get update their reader give love....

So enjoy the update....

In a break time....

All are busy with some people... Annika is standing with Murat, Hayat, Duruk, Ritika and Gauri... While her phone is ringing... That call is obviously Shivaay's call... So she went some silent place for talk....

Annika - Hello...

Shivaay - Jaana are you okay??

Annika - Yaa i am fine...

Shivaay - Did you have anything??

Annika - I just drink orange juice... Did you take your medicine??

Shivaay - I will take it... Just come from meeting...

Annika - What is this haa?? Jaise apko mera lunch, dinner, breakfast, medicine time par chahiye na vaise hi mujhe bhi apka sab time par chahiye samje??

Shivaay - Jaana... You know na that meeting is important...

Annika - Is that so Mr. Oberoi?? Your health is more important for me... And about this meeting i hate your meetings...( She said with angry face)

Shivaay - Apna angry glare kise dikha rahi ho??

Annika see both side to find him...

Shivaay - Mujhe mat dhundho... Nahi hu Mai vaha...

Annika - To apko kaise pata??

Shivaay - I know my Jaana... Aur medicine le raha hu.... Just a minute...

Annika - Okay....

Shivaay take his medicine and again started talking her... Annika is telling him how is the press conference and which questions they ask....

On other side Tia and Daksh are talking with some people when Daksh realised that he has to be thank Annika for suggesting Tia.... So he went to her....

Annika is very busy on call Daksh saw that and want to know who is the one?? He is about to put his hans on her shoulder but when she get to know about it she move a little and turn to him....

Annika (with anger) - What the hell you are doing Daksh??? Are you try to touch me?? How can you??

Daksh - Annie i just come to thank you... But are busy with call so i thought to turn you to by my side....

Annika - First it's Annika.... And second i don't need your thanks so better get out from here....

Daksh - Annika you are on call what if the person is other side is hear what you said??

Annika - You don't need to take any tension that person has cut the call...

When Shivaay heared that he cut call...

Annika saw him her phone which has indicated that call is cutted....

Annika - Ho gaya bharosa?? Aab kya mujhe akela chod sakte ho??

Ek Andekha Rishta ❤️❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें