A bloody romantic honeymoon - Scaramouche

Hey guys~ So as promised I have written out your request @SC4R4S_R0P3_BUNNY and I hope you enjoy it. Also sorry that you have to wait for months for me to update this book again. Lots of things kinda just happening rn in my life and I feel the need to just take a step back from some things like this secret alt account to take time out for me. 

I promise you once I'm back and in a better state of mind then updates will be regular and often. Please enjoy this chapter~ 

NOTE: !!!MALE REAER!!! !!!SUB READER!!! !!!SUB MALE READER!!! 

Warnings: B0nd4g3, 0v3rst!mul4t!0n, d3gr4d4t!0n, 4n4l p3n3tr4t!0n, h4nd j0b, t0ys used c0ck w4rm!ng and sp4nk!ng 

If any of those bother you wait for the next update (which is next year around the first week of 2024) or check out other chapters I wrote or read some of my other words (There isn't much that I wrote/write though so be aware of that)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Who would believe that number 6 of the fatui harbingers is gay? No one! But here you are, in a suit walking down the isle to meet your soon-to-be-husband Scaramouche, or his real name that he told you since he greatly trusts you, Kunikuzushi, or the nickname you call him by ever so lovingly, Kuni. His suit a mixture of black and deep purples. Yet face mostly stoic, a small faint blush and a slightly adoring look in his cold eyes. 

"And now you may kiss... uh, the... broom? Gride? Male wife? Male bride? Now husband? Forget it, just kiss already." The pastor says as giving up on his job since this is the first gay marriage hes ever been to. 

With happy smiles and lots of cheers, Scaramouche pulls you in by your collar and kisses you passionately. Smiling into the kiss, you wrap your arms around the smaller man's back and toss the bouquet into the air as Tartaglia catches it. 

"LOOK! I CAUGHT THE BOQUET! IL CAPITANO LOOK WHAT I HAVE~!" The ginger runs of seeking  Il Capitano's attention. 

"Sandrone, until your mechanism is repaired, will my arm suffice?" The taller masked male, 4th of the 11 Fatui Harbingers, asks while the much smaller woman sits in his arm as if it where her creation's arm. 

"Please set me down I am perfectly capable of moving around myself Il Capitano so there is no need to carry me." The smaller woman, 7th of the 11 Fatui Harbingers, speaks with slight irritation as she attempts to remove herself from the stronger man's tight hold on her legs. 

The two of you chuckle at the scene. Well, mainly you, Scaramouche just looks annoyed but smiles softly when seeing your face light up. 

"This is the best day ever. I love it. I love today, but this just makes me love you even more." You whisper to yourself as you kiss your now husband once again. 

"I second that. But there is one other thing I'm looking forward to more than this wedding." He says as he leads you away from everyone in the beautifully decorated wedding venue with whites, purples and reds all over. 

"What may that be my darling?" You ask as you follow his lead.