When the cavalry captain wants you to dance for him - Kaeya

I'm deadass in class rn writing this so don't fucking question shit 

I promise if you add in some filthy/funny comments I'll upload more often :) 

TW: Stripper, name calling, pet names, cunalingus, fingering, spanking 

--------------------------------------------------------------- 

Who would have thought that the head of the Intelligence Department would have such a dirty secret? Working at a night club in disguise to please men who you knew you wouldn't have. Maybe it was because you had a lack of love life, or maybe even though you are now grown up, you have a slight wanting to be an attention seeker. But one thing was for sure, being a stripper wasn't all that bad, maybe you enjoy wearing slutty bunny costumes and slutting yourself out because maybe you didn't chose the cunt life because the cunt life chose you. 

To you, this is a normal day, night, dancing on top of stages, body clinging to poles, strip teasing, never fully naked, never fully clothed... this is how you thrived. Its how you made a living. This is how you make money. This is what you have to do to survive inflation. And it works damn well. But what you hadn't anticipated was that one of your co-workers was who you would be "preforming" for and "taking care" off tonight. 

His sapphire eyes darken as he has you standing before him. His lips in a smug grin, as if hes caught you in the act of something bad and could get you in trouble for it. Because the reality is that its true. If Jean were to ever find out about this side hustle of yours she would have you fired on the spot. After all, the Knights of Favonius must keep a squeaky clean reputation. 

"Y/n." His voice deep and smooth as per usual. 

"Kaeya." You speak his name with slight annoyance. "How did you find me?" You ask, knowing that your employer had informed you that this... client... had specifically requested you. 

"Now now... no need to use that tone on me love." He motions you closer to which you are forced to comply to. But you can't help but feel excited, as much as you hated admitting it. 

His hands slide down your body, his fingers tracing along your sides, exploring the lines of your muscles, his touch feather-light as he revels in the feel of your skin against his palms. Shivers go up and down your spine. The feel of his fingertips trailing against your skin is like ice teasing fire. His fingers trace down your arm, his touch feather-light as he watches your reaction, his eyes burning with passion. 

"Is there anything you want me to do?" You ask sheepishly, the reason being 2 reasons. The first being that you are obligated to please your customer to the maximum. The second being that your inner slut can't help but feel aroused that you were going to be serving him

"No sir." You answer in a low sultry voice. Making sure to bat your lashes slowly with a grin of a temptress. 

He chuckles, his voice dropping slightly, "Come here you little slut."

Kaeya's gaze locks onto yours, his light ocean eyes burning with desire as he takes a deep breath, guiding you onto his lap as his lips pressing against yours in a soft, tender kiss. His hands reach up to cup your face, his fingers gently kneading your cheek as he deepens the kiss, his tongue sliding against yours, tasting you as he explores your mouth.