From lewd dreams to lewd reality - Diluc

Hey guy! I'm not dead yet. As a way of saying sorry for being away for so long now again without explanation I'll explain. But here are the warnings for the chapter and warnings for my vent like explanation. 

Trigger warnings: H4ndj0b, bl0wj0b, d!rty t4lk, v4g!n4l p3n3tr4t!0n, 0v3r5t!mul4t!0n, mentions of st4lk3r like behavior, m4st3r and p3t pl4y, mentions of !mpr3gn4t!0n 

Here is my vent and explanation: 

Trigger warning: School stress, self harm, ADHD, anxiety disorder, picking skin, eating issues, feeling unwell, getting my laptop hacked and mentions of Trypanophobia and Trypanophobia (Trypanophobia = fear of needles)

So there was obviously school and I was under a lot of stress. Well a few days after that was over I got 5 viruses and malware on my laptop and my information from my main and actual account where all my irl info was getting leaked. I had to delete all my pfs to prevent further hacking and to help. I didn't use my laptop for days and I was under so much stress. Luckily thanks to some help from friends its back to normal now. 

But what happens afterwards has greatly affected me. My heart rate has increased, my stomach has been feeling sick, I can barely eat and I once could only eat 1 meal but that was like a one time thing, I lost a lot of weight in too little time, my under eye circles have gotten darker, and I always am in a state of panic. I couldn't look or touch my laptop without feeling dread come over me and I hid it in my closet in a drawer for over a week. I'm back to using it now and I'm still having funny heart feelings. I am starting face to face school again which is both exciting yet nerve wrecking from me because I have social anxiety. 

I also have been suspecting I have inattentive-ADHD and an anxiety disorder because when anxiety becomes too much for me I start picking at my skin and go in this sorta trance and feel like everything is my fault and I need to do better. This started earlier this year (I think) and I have had over 3+ times where I scratch at my skin badly and had to use bandaids. I just feel super low energy everyday and I don't have any motivation. And whats worse is whats going around the country right now. 

We're getting chicken pox and and my grandma has it but in the form of shingles and me and my younger brother haven't had chicken pox or the vaccine yet for it. This is only like 1-2 weeks after my laptop got hacked. I have Trypanophobia which is the phobia of needles. Now before you ask me why I can't (wo)man up and toughen up and just take it I need to tell you I can't. Like I have tried being brave. For god sakes I've watched horror movies in the dark and yet going to the doctor's office to get a jab is scarier. I really want to get over this fear but I can't. 

Also I'm sorry if you also are going through something similar, if you ever need someone to talk to then I'm here for you if you ever want someone to lend an ear. I don't mind reading whole paragraphs. As long as its helping you then I'll gladly read it for you. 

Anyways enough of my sob story, enjoy my smut fic and pls read the important message at the bottom. 

---------------------------------------------------------- 

You're a maid for Diluc and work in the Diluc Manor or the Manor of Daybreak. Surprisingly you enjoy this job. You don't have to do much besides cooking meals and cleaning the shelves and keeping the outside all neat and tidy. The pay is surprisingly much higher than what you had expected and the best part of this job is him. Ahh, Master Diluc~ A name your bedroom walls and your roommate Amber have become familiar with. You may or may not have taken a very strong liking to him.