Useful tip for readers who are in school/uni

Hey guys! So not another chapter but a useful school tip for any and all readers who are currently studying. 

Researching can be quite hard a lot of the times and looking for specific information can often be hard to find. This post idea was from @simp_squad23 who had mentioned in my Zhongli chapter titled "His room and his pillar~" that they wanted to wear a qipao but was unable to find any good quality ones. So I had commented a method on how to find good quality ones. 

This method also works if you are looking for any research materials and websites. So here is the method on what to do using the example I used for the used mentioned above: 

Search up "advanced google" and click the first link. It should take you to a page that kinda looks like a form. It should say "Advanced Search" in bright red near the google logo on the top left.

For the "all these words:" section write "good high-quality qipao".

For the "this exact word or phrase:" section write ""high-quality" "qipao" "good"".

And for the last section on "any of these words:" use "good OR high quality OR high-quality OR qipao OR sales".

There are many other sections you can fill out in the form like page but answering these main three above will get what you want about 95% of the time. You can also switch out the examples for what I used and replace them with your topic which can range to a multitude of subjects and topics. 

I hope this helps any and all students who are currently researching or looking for a topic! This can also work if you are not a student but looking for something! Have a good day, night or evening wherever you are located at! Stay safe and remember to have 3 meals a day and to drink a glass of water every hour, get some sunlight, talk to friends and family and go out and have some fun! 

Bye!