astonished

If you're coming from my Instagram story, yes this is in fact Bavy 💀

Wow you guys made 13 year old me a famous Author!!! Yall, I can't even begin to thank everyone enough for reading and voting, but unfortunately it's an end of my fanfiction era. Well, was like three years ago. I'm 17 now, about to turn 18, and I'm done with high school. Wattpad was my escape because I was never the pretty girl growing up and I never had a stable relationship so the X reader stories made me feel something. Guys, I promise yall relationships aren't all that. I finally got a little pretty and I've been around with a few people and it made me a bit miserable. Thank you everyone for your kind words and support on this. However, I want to move towards writing my own stories. I'm starting a story that I will have printed out and actual copies for, and I'd love to give you all an excerpt from my writing! Maybe even help me give my new book a name! I'm not finished updating yall though. I graduate in May this year, and I may become active on this account again depending on my job. I'm now a professional body artist at my local zoo! I do face paints, henna, and glitter tattoos! I'm also enrolling into cosmetology school. My dream one day is to open up my own inclusive salon. Meaning people of any race, sexuality, age, can come in to get their services done. I'm really big on making people find their natural beauty and realize that they're beautiful. I want everyone to feel happy about themselves leaving my salon. Anyways that's my little life update, I'm doing pretty good. I hope you all are having a fun one and staying safe. Here's the excerpt!

  "It has been raining for the past six hours, it doesn't appear to be letting up anytime soon. Outside of my window is gray, with a slight amount of fog coating it whilst I exhale. Nobody was speaking, however the bus was quite loud. I'm not too sure where I am going, or the rest of the passengers for that matter. The bus just keeps stopping and picking people up. I have been on this bus for the past six hours now, ever since the rain began. Truthfully I'm not too sure why I was appealed to this bus let alone get on. I've tried to get off but I can't. The bus driver doesn't even speak to any of us, as a matter of fact nobody speaks. It's so quiet that the silence is deafening to me.

    "Excuse me, I'd like to get off."

     I turn my head towards the voice, and watch. There stood a middle aged business man, speaking to the bus driver. The bus driver just looked at the man, before opening the bus door. The man began to step off the bus, each step he took, the world seemed to appear darker. Finally, on his last step, about to exit the bus, everything goes black. Not dark, but pure pitch blackness. It smells of rotting flesh and open wounds. Metallic. My eyes are wide open, but the world is a void. I can't move, I can't speak, I can't even breathe. Within just moments, I can feel my body shutting down. It doesn't hurt, it's the opposite. I cannot feel anything"