I don't believe he would murder!

I'm currently on my bus singing bad romance-

Hey guysssssss! 2 Questions- would you guys like to have a one shot book, and do y'all wanna see my Halloween photos from last year (I was pennywise and my sister was georgie)

"Who?"

"You." I said and turned away. I heard him sigh, "it's ok. I like you too." He said, and I turned back and smiled. "I knew it!" My head snapped towards the sound. "Shut up Lexi." I stood up and walked to the counter and looked behind it, seeing three little liars. "Did you guys put truth serum in the drinks?" I asked crossing my arms. "Yeah. We were tired of you two being weird around each other." Selene said, earning a glare from the other two. "Says the one who collects snake skins." I scoffed.

"I didn't want any of that to come out that way. Makes everything a lot less sappier." I said crossing my arms and sitting back down. "But we know we like each other and everything from here on is either A: going to be awkward, or B: better." He smiled at me. "We could, you know, have a relationship. We can keep it secret too, only those three and that idiot of a 'friend' of mine knowing." I smiled. "Sure let's give it a shot. But I swear if you pull a stunt, I wont hesitate to use a forbidden curse on you." He smiled at me. "Sadistic."

Time skip (a week)

"Tom! Where is the book?!" I asked my 'boyfriend'. "I thought you had it. Did you lose it?" He asked. I stared at him, well glared. "You had it last." The girls came in, "You guys... Mertle... was found dead in the girls bathroom." Maria interrupted. "What!" I yelled. "She just croaked over. No marks of spells or charms. It's like something just sucked the life out of her." Selene said crossing her arms. I looked over at Tom, who looked contempt, and mouthed 'was this your doing?' "They are investigating it now. Professor Dumbledore is worries that it might happen again." Lexi finished. I crossed my arms, "Well yeah, I'm worried too. Mertle was a sweet innocent girl. We can't lose innocent lives." Tom glanced at me then back at them. Maria held a look that was hard to read. "Y/n, may we speak to you alone?" Maria asked. I nodded. "Find the book." I said to Tom before walking with the girls to our dorm. "Your boyfriend killed her." I shook my head. "He couldn't of, I know he couldn't have! I know almost every deadly spell, charm, and curse. I would have known it was him." I sat on my bed. "Parsletongue. Tom is a parsletongue and is related to Salazar Slytherin! He used the basilisk." Lexi said. I shook my head again. "You guys are wrong. Tom wouldn't lie to me. He would have told me if he would do that." I said. "Maybe your boyfriend is planning something and doesn't want you involved eh?" Selene asked. "Stop. I'm being serious guys." They shook their heads, "Don't say we didn't warn you." Maria finished. They all walked out of the dorm and I sat thinking. Tom wouldn't go as far as to kill would he?

Yes

I have some major changes in store. The next few chapters are going to touch bases when Tom gets hagrid kicked out and Dumbledore is sus about Tom. Then a shocker and so on.