Wanna get some butterbeer together?

Question of the day, Who is your favorite character from the Harry potter universe? (Including fantastic beasts, and crimes of grindlewald)

I have two, Fred Weasly and Draco Malfoy. Fun fact, this story was originally gonna be a Draco x reader.

Dear diary,

Its been a few weeks since the school year has begun. The girls and I have gotten to know each other a lot more. Riddle and I have gotten along more than what you would think as well.

    Signed, Y/n.

I closed my journal, and started making my way to the first class. It was boring as usual. When I stepped out of class, someone pulled me aside. "What do you want?" I asked. "Well since you asked," he began. He was fiddling with his fingers. "Go on Malfoy." I sighed. "Would you like to get some butterbeer together? You know, when we go on our next trip to higsmeades?" HE scratched the back of his neck. Tom appeared behind him, with a glare. "As friends of course!"

I shrugged. "Why not. I'm pretty sure the girls wouldn't mind tagging along." The blonde's facial expression fell slightly after the mention of the girls. Then realisation hit me. He wants to go on a date. "Oh, never mind! Lexi told me she was taking the other two shopping!" His face lit up again. "She you then!" He skipped off like a giddy child.

I let out a long sigh. I forgot Tom was there, and didn't realise till I felt uncomfortable. "Hi Tom." I smiled slightly. "Hello." "I'm pretty sure he just asked me on a date. Your close with him, is he taking that as a date?" He nodded. "Ouch, I don't like him that way. I don't want to hurt his feelings though." Tom rolled his eyes. "Says the one who set out to murdering multiple rats, as well as practising dark arts." He ended with a scoff. "Well, unlike you, I would rather keep my friends." "Friends are a pain in the arse." I chuckled. "You're a pain in the ass." He glared at me. "Next class. See ya Riddle." I waved and went to my next class.

Time Skip brought to you by a sexy thanos

It's the end of my last class. I grabbed all of my things, and skipped off to meet with the girls. "Hey, Maria, I think that Malfoy boy fancies Y/n" Lexi said, as I was approaching. "I thinks does too. He asked me to get butter beer with him." I spoke, startling the three. Lexi smiled brightly at me. "Great! Now how many days do I have to create you an amazing outfit?!" She practically screamed at me. "Chill, and it's when we go hogsmeades this weekend." She nodded. "Two days." Selene rose. "Yes, two." Maria told her.

We all started walking towards the great hall for supper. "Oh, Y/n! Could you help me with potions homework?" Lexi asked me. "Of course." "Y/n, I don't know if I have told you this, but I love your American accent." Selene beamed at me. "Oh, my god. Am I your guys' favorite topic or what?" I joked. "It appears so." Maria said, sitting across from me.

We all ate, and went back up to our dorms. The girls and I decided to play truth or dare, with a twist. A game I mentioned to them. It was apart of muggle culture, that my cousins and I would play.

"Maria, truth or dare." I wiggled my eyebrows towards her. "Truth." She spoke. "Do you watch us sleep at night?" She laughed. "How'd you know!" We all joined in the laughter. "Ok, ok. Selene, truth or dare?" Maria asked. "Dare." Maria smirked. "I dare you, to... eat a slug!" Selene looked at her and almost choked. "Nope!" She replied. "So, are you out of the game, like a loser?" Lexi asked. "Oh hush up, you opted out on the first question." I said. "IT WAS PERSONAL!" She yelled.

Now it was just Maria and I. "So, Y/n. Truth or Dare." I smirked with pride. "Dare." "I dare you, to steal Tom's journal." My eyes widened slightly. "I'm not chicken. I'll be back!"

Dun Dun Dunnn. A cliffhanger! Sorry guys but I had to!

Also, I'm starting new story, a Paul McCartney x Reader 😊