Second week, second date

Happy Birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday dear Bavy, Happy birthday to me. Question of today, how did you decide to read this book? Was it in your recommended, did it pop up when you searched? Or was it something else? I want to know! Another Question, would you guys read an original story about a zombie apocalypse?

I was sitting in the common room waiting for three girls, and two guys to meet me. We were all going to go to hogsmeades together. The girls approached me and smiled. Lexi had a grin and the other two were holding sky smiles. "What is wrong with you three?" I asked folding my arms. "Nothin is wrong my friend." Maria said. "Something is definitely up." I whispered waiting for Tom, and MaLFoY. (Ok, I had to) "Finally you two are here what took you so long? Playing with each others wands?" Selene smirked. "Ew, let's go." I said.

We all walked outside and waited for the 3rd years and above to arrive so we could leave. The girls were whispering to each other about something but stopped every time I cane close. "Spill, I know your talking about me." I told them as we entered hogsmeades. "Are your ears burning?" Lexi asked. "No? Why would my ears burn?" I asked. "Then we aren't saying anything about you silly." I rolled my eyes and caught up with Tom. "Okay were gonna go to that cafe over there?" I said pointing asking him if that's what he wanted. "Sure." He replied. We walked in and sat at a booth near the back of the cafe and waited for the waitress to take our order.

A bubbly witch came by and wrote down what we wanted. I got a butter beer and some scones, and he just got a butter beer. I heard the door bell ring but didn't bother to see who It was. The witch came back with our order and a smirk on her face. We thanked her, and I started to eat. "So Tom, how has school been so far this school year?" I asked with a small smile. "Good, I have O's, and I'm acing my classes." He said confidently. "What about you?" He asked. "Okay, I still miss my Ilvermorny friends. I'm glad I have the girls, you, and Abraxes though." I smiled genuinely, and I could have swore I saw him smile. I took a sip out of my butter beer, and tapped my chin.

"Has anyone ever told you, you have lovely hair?" I said to him out of the blue. My eyes widened, "Why did I just say that." He chuckled and I cringed. "Well you have lovely eyes." He said. "Ok, now I'm saying things that are in the back of my head." He said. "We need to test this, I think it may be a truth potion. Let's ask each other questions." I said to him, panicked.

"Favorite person?" He asked. "I have four, You, Maria, Lexi, and Selene." I said without thinking. "You?" I asked. "You." I smiled, "it's cause I am cool. I know." I said with a smile. "Least favorite house?" He asked "Hufflepuff, you?" "Gryffindor." "Do you like anyone?" "Yes." I answered. "Who?"

CLIFFHANGAR DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN