Rubeus!

Y'all hoco was this weekend... my boyfriend and I were awkward as hell. Question of the day is who is your favorite cannon ship? Mine is defiantly Ron and Hermione.

Its been a few weeks since the incident with Mertle. Nothing else has happened thankfully, but people have suspected what happened. I'm currently walking down the halls to get to my transfiguration class when someone bumped into me. "Sorry Y/n." The giant boy said to me. "It's alright Rubeus, where are you off to in such a hurry?" I asked him. "Eh.. I'm packing.." He said with a sad sigh. "What? Why?" He scratched the back of his neck, "long story. We haven't much time. You should really be off to class." He said and rushed away. "Wait! Rubeus!" I yelled as I watched him descend into the distance. Where was I going again? Transfiguration.

"Sorry I'm late professor." I said entering the classroom, sitting down in my assigned seat. He just smiled and nodded, as if he knew what happened. The lesson went on, and I listened and followed each instruction carefully. When class was over, I headed to the great hall for lunch. I looked around the Gryffindor table and didn't spot the half giant. I sighed and sat in my usual spot and ate.

"Hello Y/n." A voice said sitting beside me. "Hey Tom." I smiled at the curly haired boy. "Have you found my book yet?" He shook his head. "No. I'll pay for it." He smirked. Soon the girls sat down. Maria glared at him. It was a hateful glare. "Hello girls. How are you doing?" I asked directing Maria's attention away from Tom. "Good." She stated taking a bite from her tray. "Maria. What is going on?" I asked. "Nothing." I squinted. "Lexi, is something up?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow up. She shook her head and continued to eat her food. Lunch went by very slowly with only Tom and I conversation and the girls staying quiet.

After lunch I headed to the rest of my classes. When it was almost curfew I bumped into Rubeus again. "Hagrid!" I said sternly causing him to look at me. "Can you please tell me where you are going." I asked him crossing my arms. "They blamed me for it. Said it was something to do with the giant arachnids. I didn't do it to the poor girl!" He said defensively. "What- are you talking about?" I asked. "They expelled me Y/n. Professor Dumbledore was the only one who believed me." The Gryffindor said sadly. "Rubeus- no.. who blamed you?" I asked, hopefully not pushing it. "That Riddle boy. Says he heard me saying something about it." I shook my head and sighed. "I'm sorry Rubeus... owl me?" He nodded and sped off.

I continued walking to my destination, but this time I was stopped by professor Dumbledore. "Oh, hello Professor." I smiled. "Hello Y/n. May I ask a favor from you?" He said with a gentle smile. "Of course." "Keep an eye on Tom." He said. I nodded slowly and then walked back to my dorm.

"What's with everyone and Tom?!" I said flopping on my bed.  "Oh I don't know, maybe it's the fact that he killed an innocent girl and framed Hagrid." Maria said. I looked at her and shook my head. "Maria, he wouldn't kill anyone. I know he wouldn't!" "Y/n! I saw him, he used a giant snake- for crying out loud he is a parsletongue!" She desperately told me. "Please trust me, I don't want him to kill you." She pleaded. "Maria- I don't know..." I scratched my neck. "If he hurts you don't say I didn't warn you." "Maria, I want you to listen to me clearly. I thought he just read about that stuff to be prepared if stuff happens. I didn't think he would do anything." She nodded. "But I can't leave him. I really like him. Maybe I can help change him." She shook her head. "Well I can't help you then. He's got you by a leash. He knows what he is doing to you." I shook my head. "You guys gave us both the potion. He was telling the truth." "He could still be using you." She said. "I know more than he does. I think.." "Goodnight Y/n." She moved over to her own bed, and layed down facing away from me. I sighed and layed down.

My story has officially began.