Scenarios

Who would I be with out writing you all a scenario list! Ok, this is also the face reveal.

Ok, on with the scenarios

Lunch- "Hey Tom, the girls at out. Can I sit with you?" I ask my brown haired friend "I don't know, can you?" He smirked. "Do that again, and I swear I'll put a boggart in your dorm and torment you with your mate's screams."

Class- It was a Tuesday and the class I had right now was potions. Tom and I were paired up to create a potion that Slughorn 'created.' "Ok Y/n hand me that." Tom said focusing on the potion. "What? What's that?!" I said frantically looking for 'that.' "The-The fang thing!" He said, and I grabbed it and handed it to him. "Well done Riddle, and L/n!" Slughorn said as he walked over. "Yeah, that's only because this idiot found a hint to what the ingredient was." I mumbled.

Adulting- "I don't wanna go to work!" I whined as the girls all laughed at me. "Be quiet!" I yelled at them, but the continued to laugh, as Tom came in. "What's wrong, why are they laughing at you?" He asked. "I said I don't wanna go to work." I pouted. He chuckled slowly, then busted out laughing. "I swear sometime you're a child Y/n." He said "Piss off!" I yelled.

When you're sick- "Guys I don't feel good." I said rubbing my nose, and wrapping myself up in a blanket in the common room. "Aw poor baby." Lexi said patting my head. "Ah yes, poor sick Y/n." Tom said, poking my side. "Quit or I'll get you sick." I grumbled. "As of, you can barely even move." He mused. I leaned over, right into his face and.... coughed on him. His face was a bit red and he snarled. "Don't trick me like that." He said. "How did I- You totally thought I was gonna kiss you!" I laughed, but then coughed. "No, no I did not! Why would you accuse me of such a thing." He said glaring at me.

When Tom's sick- "Y/n you got me sick!" He whined and looked at me. "That's your own fault, you shouldn't have made fun of me." I smiled. "I'm sorry. Now make me feel better." He cuddled up into my side. "Fine, fine." I pat his head.

😶 I just dropped a hint in that last preference :)