What kind of muggle garbage is this?

A/N Thanks everyone for being patient with me! I originally was going to discontinue this, but so many people like this, and I'm going to make it less cringy. This chapter is basically a filler for the next. Also, I'm gonna start asking you lovely readers questions!

What is your favorite band? Mine personally is The Beatles. Yeah, I know, I'm like five seconds old, but I loveeeeee the Beatles so much. My favorite is Paul McCartney.

I was getting mail today from my mother. In actuallity, my grandmother was a muggle. I knew a bit about the muggle culture as well. I have become interested in these things call Vinyls. A specific artist as well, his name was Elvis Presley. He was pretty good, and I was personally fond of Jailhouse Rock.

When the post came in today during breakfeast, I went straight back to the common room. The grin I wore, was somewhat of a maniacs. When I reached the dungeons, I accidentally bumped into someone and fell.

"Ouch, damn it Y/n." I whispered to myself. I stood up, and looked at who I bumped into. "Why is it always you I bump into?" I groaned. He had a grin, then looked at what was in my arms. "What's that?" He questioned me. "Tis the new Elvis Vinyl. Mother sent me it." He snarled. "What kind of muggle garbage is that." He stated.

I glared at him. "Like I said it's a Vinyl. I happen to like my grandmother's culture thank you very much." He scoffed. "Yeah whatever. What does it do?" "I put it on the record player in my dorm, and it plays music by the creator. You should give it a listen sometime, it's very lyrical." He nodded slightly.

Yeah, this is short. Just had to let you know I'm updating again. I go on holiday soon, I get out the 13th of June, and start freshman year on July 28th. I also have a vacation planned in between. Love you all, and thank you for reading! ❤ Follow my main Soulless_Meaning_❤❤