Well, that went unexpected.

Hello! I'm only on summer holiday for 5 weeks this year, due to my school change. So, updates might get put out more often. Anyways here is the question of the day.

If you could marry any character from the Harry potter franchise (including fantastic beasts and crimes of grindelwald) who would it be? Mine would be Draco, because, come on, it's Draco.

I slowly tip toed out of the dorm and into the common room. I was slightly nervous, but that's anybody about to steal something right? Hopefully he wasn't in the common room as always. (When I wrote that I typed, "Hoefully")

I looked around, and saw no body, so I let out an audible sigh. I started walking towards a drawer, knowing the book would be in there, since he didn't trust the others in his dorm. When the drawer didn't budge, I brought out my wand. "Alohamora." I spoke quietly and opened the drawer. It wasn't in that one.

I checked a few more drawers, still not finding the book. When I got to the last one, I opened it, and found a dark arts book. "Huh? This has to be his doing." I whispered to myself. I put the book in my robe, so I could check it out later.

I walked over to the bookshelf, and skimmed through all the books, finding yet another dark arts book. I took that one, and put it in my robe. I then went to the couch and checked the cushions. Not in there either. I sighed and went to the last place I could think where it would be.

I looked around the fire pit, and used my wand, to dim the fire. I smirked when I found a journal type book. I grabbed it and put it in my robe. I stood up, and whirled around with a grin plastered on my face, which slowly faltered when I saw who was down here.

I scratched the back of my neck embarrassed, and looked at the blond standing a few feet away from me. "Uh, hi, Malfoy." I waved slightly. "Y/n what are you doing up? And down here?" He asked. "Oh, I was just, uh, looking for a new book, and fixing the fire up a little, that's all." He tilted his head. "Oh.. okay.." I started towards the stairs leading up to the girls dorms, and smiled back at him. "Good night abraxes!" He smiled back and waved.

I went back upstairs and into the dorm, with a smirk plastered on my face. "Got it!" I pulled it out of my robe and smirked. "Wow, I didn't actually think you would Y/n." Maria said in awe. "Well, better believe it, because I took about 30 minutes searching for the damned book." She nodded and I tossed the journal on my bed, then sat down next to her.

"Alright Maria, truth or dare?" She sighed, "Dare." I smirked, now I'm getting pay back. "I dare you to kiss Lexi's cheek." Lexi looked at me, and tried to hold in a sad smile. "I would prefer selene but what ever." I knew she was secretly gay! "Wait what?!" Selene looked at the girl as if she was crazy. "I said I would prefer... that one boy in Gryffindor but walhat ever." I rolled my eyes, and waited. "No." Maria said. "Are you forfeiting?" Selene asked with a smug smirk. "Looks like it." "Haha! I win! Now give me the prizes!" I punched the air with my fist waiting for my treats.

"Yeah yeah, here's the stash." I looked through and counted everything. "2 chocolate frogs, a box of every flavor beans, and a licorice wand?" They all nodded. "Eh, it's still good." I grabbed my sweets and got into bed. "Night everyone!" Lexi said, and turned her lamp off. "Yeah Night." Maria got into her bed. "G'night" selene said. "Night guys." I said.

Well that went unexpected..