Practising the Dark Arts.

I sighed. When I was done with class, I went into the library, to get a dark spells book. I got it and went into an abandoned classroom.

I practised the spells on a rat. "Poor thing didn't even last three spells." I grinned. Something was wrong with me. "Eh." I shrugged.

I heard the door open, then slam shut. I jumped up and clutched my wand. I peeked at who it was.

Tom Riddle. He looked directly at me and smirked. "What do you have there?" He asked nonchalantly.

"None of your business." I replied. He grinned. "Ah, well it is my business. Have you forgot already?" He asked. "Forgot what?" I smirked. I knew what he was talking about. "I am your prefect, and you could get in a lot of trouble, for being out during curfew."

"What are you going to do huh? Are you going to tell one of the professors? That'll only give us less points you ninny fool." He glared at me. "Don't you ever call me ninny, nor a fool." I placed the book down and put my wand to my side. "Or what?"

He brought his wand up, preparing to cast a spell. "Expulso!" I said, sending him into a wall. He grunted from the impact. "Don't ever try and cast a spell on me again!" I yelled, grabbing my book, and walking out. I left him to clean the mess up from the explosion.

I ran all the way to the common room. When I reached it, o ran upstairs to the girls dormatories.

I went into the dorm I share, to find the girls asleep. I sighed and hid the book. I hopped in bed and went to sleep.

I woke up, shivering. I had the nightmare again. I hate it!! Why do I keep getting these nightmares?!

I ran down the stairs and into the common room. I went into a corner and sobbed. If anyone sees me like this, I will definitely erase there memory if this.

I steadied my breathing and slowly but surely, stopped the rivers flowing from my eyes.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and sighed.

"Sleep well?" A preppy voice said in from of me. "Back hurt?" I mocked. He grunted at my remark. "What do you want Riddle?" He sat next to me. "Nothing in particular. However, I have noticed you have been practising the Dark arts." I shrugged. "And?" "Well, that makes two of us that do."

I looked up him in disbelief. I rolled my eyes and rested my head on my hands. "Cool." Was all I said.