The comfort of my room

I usually never talk. 

The times I do are in the comfort of my room. 

I will sit in my room just sitting in silence most of the time, then I break from my train of thoughts and walk to my dresser.

And I just talk to myself.

Weird, I know, but it makes me feel as though I can speak without the judgement of others. 

I once heard that all geniuses talk to themselves. I don't believe I am a genius, just a person who feels alone.

I love being alone most days. Most days I love my company but I do long for social interaction although I'm terrified of it. 

Im mostly scared of rejection, mainly because I feel im too odd for the liking of most teenagers. 

I believe im a wonderful person. im just not like most people. 

I dont think im weird, but I like to think im cooler than most kids because im not immature, and I have amazing parents. 

I hate how people dont have enough knowledge to understand why they are wrong. 

And I think of all these things in the comfort of my room.

I wish I had someone who knows the real me like the back of their hand. 

I know i have my family. But I long for the satisfaction of talking to someone my age that gets me, and i get them without even saying a breathless word. 

I have lots of unanswered queries for the world, and the only one who knows them is my room - and no one will ever know them as long as I stay socially awkward.

Word count- 277