We Fell In Love But Not In Court

Dnf centered chapter!!

   Dream sighs as he walks to Georges locker. George noticed his mood,"What's wrong?"

"Bad brought skeppy over. Safe to say, I don't think i can tell them I like boys. Bad got yelled at for bringing in a guy who doesn't seem interested into girls.", dream shrugs.

"God.. how judgemental can they be?"

"Greek and Texans together can be very judgemental. I just realized bad is half Greek half floridan. I thought I was the only Floridan!"

"Your family confuses me."

"Yea. All because my mom cheated. Damn, why'd she feel the need to do that?"

George rolls his eyes,"You going to my soccer game?"

"Only if you go to my baseball game next week!"

George taps a few buttons on his phone,"Done, bought the tickets."

"Okay. Ill go to your game. Tell sapnap not to suck."

"Yea yea. I'll tell him not to suck balls."

"That's homophobic.", dream puts on a nerd voice.

"Nuh uh. I never said he couldn't suck dick."

"That's gay."

"That's homophobic."

"Fuck.", dream huffs out, defeated. George laughs, before closing his locker and bringing dream to karl and sapnap.

George jumps on Karl's back,"HEYYY!"

Karl screams, almost falling back, if it wasn't for sapnap grabbing him. Dream looks at sapnap, smirking. Sapnap sticks his tongue out at dream.

George gets off Karl's back,"Anyways. Sapnap, don't suck balls during the game."

"I swear on my momma, I won't.", sapnap looks over at skeppy and bad, who are just talking. Why is he so anxious?

George taps sapnap,"Do your parents hate skeppy?"

"I dont know. They think skeppys gay, he is too much of a city boy apparently. Bad said he told skeppy not to act gay, skeppy didn't but they still hate him."

Karl cringes,"Oof.", everyone is awkward, not knowing what to say. "So, anyone up to hang today?"

"Today's practice dingus."

"OH RIGHTTT!", karl is stupid sometimes. Ignore it. He's like that term, dumb blond. But he's brunette.

"Your such a dunderhead.", sapnap nudges karl.

"I'll chuck you across this hallway."

"Do it.", karl tries to pick up sapnap, failing and giving up, before sapnap carrys karl and throws him to a random group of kids. Nevermind, bad and skeppys friends.

They catch karl, thankfully. Karl screams at sapnap for throwing him. That sounds like loser action.

Well, dream can't talk. He lost to sapnap while fighting for shotgun. Only because sapnap elbowed him in the stomach. That's his excuse for losing. He barely loses.

_

Dream sits on George's bed. They both stare at each other. George grabs dreams hand,"I don't know if I can continue going to your house."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, me and karl don't feel safe in there. Karl paints his nails, and gets bullied for what he does. Me and you, are technically gay."

"Technically. Don't worry, I expected it. We don't have to hang at my house. Plus, my house is very busy, we don't have a lot of privacy there. Your sister isn't nosy."

"She's fourteen, she also needs her privacy, you have brothers."

"Yea. Um, knowing skeppy, he might come  again. He's a big simp."

"Doesn't Calista think they're dating?"

"Really?"

"Yea! She thinks you guys know, and she never tells your parents any secrets."

"Mmm, i gotta tell her! But it's funny. Maybe I shouldnt,"

"Dont, if they actually start dating, she'll be confused."

"Woah, them two dating? They're pussys."

"Okay, I bet they'll start dating... next month!"

"Okay, next school year. August.", dream puts his head up high.

"BET! You'll lose!"

"You dont know my brother! He's a huge pussy!"

"Whatever makes you think you'll win!", george grins like an idiot.

Dream tackles him to the floor. They both lay there, cuddling on the hard wooden floor. They still talk about when skeppy and bad will start dating. If George wins, he gets 50 bucks, if dream wins, he gets a kiss from George. If they both lose, they both lose. Lose means they both don't date in April, or August, or they get a partner, which isn't each other.

George looks at dream,"Next school year bad and skeppy are going to college."

"Already? God. I am going to miss bad."

George chuckles,"Not skeppy?"

"Skeppy is a little bitch."

"AHAHA! WHAT?!"

"ITS TRUE!!"

The continue laughing, until dream gets a text.

Sapnap🤠

Dude bads getting yelled at rn
4 already paying 4 college
I forgot he was going
HES STUPID ACCORDING TO THEM??

MY GOD
DAMN
I THOUGHT DAD WANTED THAT!?

IDK WHY HES MAD
OMG HE BROUGHT UP SKEPPY🥲
DANG HE CALLED SKEPPY A RAGING HOMOSEXUAL
NOT WRONG

DTOP
STOP

🤷‍♂️

George looks over,"Shit. Not coming out any time soon it seems?"

"Yep. I really do not want to be yelled at. Sapnap handles it better then me. But there's no way he's doing that. You don't wanna be the blame for shit I do right?"

"Yea, even though I'm the one right next to you most of the time. Remember when we filled the teachers lounge with plastic balls?"

"YEAAA!! THAT WAS SO FUN!"

Title is from the song Americano by Lady Gaga
ONLY 900 WORDS SORRY 4 SHORT CHAPTER