I Miss You More Than Anything

Bad has been dating skeppy for a few weeks now. It was may, 27th? Now it's June 31st. Bad watches as movers take all of skeppys belongings, and bring them into a moving truck. Skeppys going to university earlier, since it's expensive, and he doesn't want to deal with unpacking during college.

It's so unfair. Skeppy has to move to another state, while bad has to stay in Florida. Fortunately bad is like 2 hours away from his family, at the least. But it's a few years without his boyfriend!

Skeppy walks over to bad,"Bad I'm gonna miss you more then quackity.", hugging bad, giving a small kiss to bads head. Bads face is nudged in the crook of skeppys neck.

"Of course you would. You'd miss anyone more then me.", quackity smirks when he sees bads flushed face, skeppy sure did something.

Skeppy flips him off,"Shut up! Go spy on some other people!", still holding on bad. Quackity scadadles away.

Skeppy sways with bad, bad has a very tight grip on him, bads not even a hug person. To others. "Bad here, we can switch hoodies if that makes you feel better."

Bad looks up,"Like middle schoolers?"

Skeppy laughs,"Exactly.". They pull away from the hug. Both taking off their hoodies. Why are they wearing hoodies in summer? They're psychopaths. Bad takes off his black hoodie, with a few patches of random things. Cats, flowers, whatever. Skeppy takes off his light blue hoodie, with a few marker doodles on the sleeves. A huge heart on the back, from like.. quackity. Each other's hoodies are definitely not the others.

Skeppy looks around, he grabs bads hand, and gives it a small kiss. Bad, still not used to the affection, freezes up and blushes, a very obvious red. Skeppy just laughs at him.

"BAD WE GOTTA GO!", a very unmistakable voice screams, sapnap.

"OKAY HOLD UP!", bad gives skeppy a small peck on his lips. Before running away. Leaving skeppy the flustered one. Skeppy slaps himself and gets himself together, as best as he can.

Skeppy walks back to his family. He is really going to miss bad. Maybe even more then his family. Those idiots don't deserve his love and affection. Just kidding... maybe.

His little sister is talking to quackity. While his parents are talking to the movers. His mom spots him, hugging him very suddenly. Tearing up and telling him how much she loves him and will miss him. He hugs her back, promising to visit on his breaks. Knowing damn well as soon as he gets a chance, he's definitely visiting bad first. Seems like his siblings know. Snickering to themselves.

Bad sits in the car, staring at his black screen. There's nothing interesting, he's trying his hardest not to cry infront of his younger siblings, and his parents. The thought of skeppy leaving makes him-nevermind. He can't think about that.

Calista looks over,"Are you okay?", she innocently asks. Not knowing anything.

Bad starts sobbing. Not even getting any words out. Dream grabs bads hand, trying to calm him down. Bad doesn't stop sobbing. Literally putting all his sadness into his cries. He hides in his hoodie, hoping the scent of skeppy will calm him down. Spoiler alert, it doesn't. It actually makes him bawl even fucking more. He didn't know he could cry that loud, but he can.

His mom turns around, from the passenger seat,"What is it this time?!", she gets very aggravated for small things.

"Stop being so mad. He didn't do anything. He's just sad because his best friend is going to be in another state!"

"Nick. Just stop. Don't defend him. Darryl, shut the fuck up. Your father has a headache."

Sapnap scoffs,"Anything for your sweet beloved husband. Let him be upset! What are you gonna do?"

"Nick. I will drop you and Darryl on the road. Have fun in bads dorm."

"Okay! I don't care! Do it!", sapnap smiles when his mom turns back, and goes silent. She can't admit it, but she needs sapnap to be her texan kid, hes her only kid who acts texan. She likes Texas, and likes introducing her very country son to her old friends.

He found out she needed him while she was talking to his dad about it. That's called, being smart. Not stalking, ignore it.

Bad continues, he doesn't stop, even when they get home. He goes to his room. Sapnap didnt know what not seeing your boyfriend could do. But, he's never had a boyfriend, what does he know?

If he couldn't see karl ever, he would cry- why is he thinking about karl right now?? He's not gay for karl. Karl's just his bestfriend, he does not have romantic interests with karl. Nope. The flirting things they do?  Never made sapnap blush. Totally, definitely. He's 100% in denial isn't he. He's going to have to learn how to be okay with him being... into men. Especially his bestfriend, karl. Buy that's okay. When bad is okay, mentally. He'll ask bad. It might take weeks or months. He'll wait as long as he needs to. Bads boyfriend is in like.. California? Who knows where he went. But he's far.

ITS ONLY 900 WORDS IM SORRY ITS SHORT
CHAPTERTITLE FROM: Francis Forever-Mitski