Ooh, Love, Ooh, Loverboy

BARE WITH MY GREEK I DO NOT KNOW ANY GREEK IM USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE

   Bad awkwardly sits on his bed, both of his younger brothers sitting infront of him. Dream looks very confused, sapnap is staring at his hickeys.

"So uh. You guys gonna talk about that? Unless you guys are dating already.", sapnap is still staring at his neck.

"Sapnap. Why would we be dating. Yes, we are going to talk about it. He isn't here yet. Can someone atleast help me cover this up? I don't want Calista seeing this when she comes back from where ever she is.", bad points to his neck.

Dream gets up, knees cracking in the process,"Alright, you got makeup?"

"Yea, that drawer."

Sapnap laughs,"I'm scared dreams gonna find something.", getting a push from bad.

Dream grabs some makeup thing, he has no clue about. It's like half full. Dang, who's used this? "You've used this before?"

"It's when Calista wants to do my makeup. JUST HELP ME!!", dream and sapnap both help him. Using their bare fingers to apply and blend it. It's exactly his shade, thankfully. The front door slams shut, their parents are home. Dream puts the makeup away. Wiping his fingers on bads arm, sapnap doing the same.

Three small knocks are heard on the door,"Can I come in? I'm with skeppy!!"

"Yes you can come in,", Calista opens the door, skeppy right behind her, like she said. He lets her go first, before closing the door. Not sure if he should lock it. Bad motions for him not to.

Skeppy sits right next to him, dream staring daggers at him. He awkwardly smiles at sapnap and dream.

Calista sits in between dream and sapnap, she starts talking about how boring it was without dream and bad. She talks about what she did with sapnap. They practiced skating.

Skeppy looks at bad, both staring at eachother. Skeppy notices his bland neck, mouthing a question to bad,"Did you cover it up?", bad nods.

Bad looks around, some privacy would be nice.  He's not going to kick his siblings out his room, that's kind of rude. Skeppy sneaks his hand closer to bads hand. Grabbing bads hand, actually, holding bads hand in his.

Calista definitely noticed, she was about to say something, instantly getting off track by dream,"Calista, you know my friend, george, he wants to hang out right now, wanna come with me and nick?"

Calista gasps,"Yay!!! I gotta get my shoes!", she runs out the room. Dream telling the two older boys, they owe him.

Sapnap leaves after dream. Waving bye to both of them, locking the door and closing it. Skeppy laughs, why would they need the door locked? Oh wait, the parents.

Bad turns his body to face skeppy,"Uh, so...", bad looks at skeppy, flustered, from just kissing his crush, making out with his crush! "Where should we start.."

"I'm gonna guess, you like me?", bad nods,"And I like you back. Thing is, your parents."

"Mhm. If we do have a relationship, I'm sure we'll have to be secret, if that's okay with you?"

Skeppy holds both of bads hands in his own, smiling at bad,"Whatever makes you comfortable, us comfortable, I'm fine with. We don't even need to tell anyone yet,"

"You sure you don't want to tell anyone?"

"Do you?", bad shyly shakes his head no. Skeppy chuckles,"Then we don't have to. Now that we're dating, I'm spoiling you more,"

"NOOO!! YOU ALREADY SPOIL ME ENOUGH!!", bad tries to get skeppy to not, but skeppy continues rambling about what he's going to get. Bad sighing in defeat as soon as skeppy continues, saying really expensive things.

"What can I call you? The things I already call you? Like, mi amor, uh... is babe cringey to you?"

"I dont really know, no actually."

"Is baby okay?", bad nods,"Darling?", bad nods, again.

"Can I call you love? Since your calling me that in spanish."

"HOWD YOU FIND OUT!?"

Bad smirks,"Fine, αγάπη μου." (my love)

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!", bad laughs at skeppy. Skeppy huffs,"Whatever, I'm calling you estúpido."

"YOUR NEW NAME IS IDIOT!", bad jumps on skeppy, making both of them lay on the bed. Bad above skeppy. Skeppy looks at him, kissing him on the forehead. Suddenly getting a reaction from bad. Bads face heats up and he gets silent. Skeppy starts cackling, turning bad so bads next to him.

Bad covers his face,"SKEPPY!!", skeppy smiles. Moving one of bads hands off of his face, and he kisses that half of bads face. Bad tries to get skeppy off of him, tickling him. Skeppy falls off the bed from it.

_

Bad sits in a field with skeppy. Far enough not to be heard, and seen. But close enough so it won't take long to get back. Skeppys talking about how his parents miss bad, and how he told them bad would come. Bad agrees go, listening to everything skeppys saying while making flower crowns for both of them, with dandelions.

He sees a light coming from a car, since they live in the middle of nowhere, it's none other then sapnap, Calista and dream. Both boys hear chaos.

"BAD, SKEPPY??", bad turns around in sync with skeppy. Both seeing dream and sapnap, dream carrying Calista on his back.

"Oh hey,", skeppy waves. Looking back at bads flower crowns. Two that were meant for bad and skeppy. But bad gave his to Calista.

Dream let's Calista down, all of them sitting down next to skeppy and bad. Dream and sapnap talking about what happened at George's house. Calista staring at the sky, focusing on the moon.

Skeppy picks a dandelion. Leaning closer to bad, and putting it in bads hair. Bad smiles, his green eyes lighting up. God, those eyes make skeppy weak. Skeppy gets kicked by dream, damn, maybe he was staring at bad for too long. Whoops? Dream seems very overprotective of his stepbrother. Skeppy wouldn't know though, his older sister is like twenty. His younger sister is very young. Quackity can't pull.

REMINDER THAT THIS STORY ISNT ENDING SOON
IM HOPING FOR ABOUT 30 CHAPTERS BUT IDK