You're My Baby, Say It To Me

Tw (tbh idk if I need to put these): overthinking,

   Bads very bored in college. Yes, he fortunately got a dorm with antfrost, his bestfriend. The thing is, antfrost always has his boyfriend over almost everyday. It's making bad touch deprived. Ant isn't very touchy with velvet. But they are a couple, couples make bad want to sleep on the highway. Sorry... it's true though.

He needs to have a break, or a time where he can visit skeppy. He's scared of planes, maybe he'll just have to deal with it. He just wants to see his boyfriend.

Speaking about his boyfriend, he should talk to skeppy! He goes on his phone, seeing skeppy offline. Skeppy is usually online, whatever. Skeppy might be busy, he has college too. That's understandable. Why is there a small voice in bads head saying,"Hes cheating on you,". The voice is probably not the truth, but.. what if it is?

Bad waits until ant and velvet leave. Bad grabs his phone.

Skep :D

Can I call u rn??

Sure!!

Bads trembling finger hovers over the button. Pressing it in a second. As fast as he called, skeppy answers,"¡Mi flor! What's up?"

"Why weren't you online earlier?", bad tries his hardest not to sound demanding.

"Oh! I was working on a bit of my essay. I have to figure out a transition for my next paragraph.", oh. But- is skeppy lying?? "Why?"

"Nothing! It's alright!", no it isn't. What if skeppys cheating on him! Lying to him, right now. "... are you cheating on me."

"Woah- did someone say that or something? Why would I cheat on you baby?", skeppy says with a caring voice.

Bad sniffles,"I dunno-im sorry! I didnt mean to sound so mean!", bad wipes his tears, wishing skeppy was the one doing it instead. He has a reason. He just doesn't want to say it.

"It's alright, no need to apologize. I know you have a reason, honey, do you not want to tell me?", skeppy asks, trying his hardest not to ask for the reason. That's too pushy.

"I feel like you deserve more. You're so bright and beautiful, I'm just... me. I'm gloomy and boring.", bad frowns to himself.

"No, you're beautiful. Your hair is soft, your eyes are way to pretty for me to handle. Everything about you is too pretty.", skeppys smile is very obvious in his voice,"You aren't gloomy. You're the most cheerfulest, entertaining person I've ever met."

"I would never replace you. No one could replace someone like you, my pretty boy.", bads eyes widen.

"I-uh. Skeppy! Don't say stuff like that...", bad huffs. "αγάπη μου." (My love)

"Hey! What does that mean!!"

"It means stupid."

"You probably called me something sweet. Didn't you!"

"Pfft, in your dreams.", bad smirks.

Skeppy gasps, the call turns silent. Bad hears skeppy typing out something. Very slowly. Unlike him.

"Skeppy? What are you doing?"

"Nothingggg,", skeppy giggles. Having a mischievous tone.

Bad huffs,"Whatever."

-

Skeppy deletes his search history. No one needs to see him searching for flights twenty-five times because he couldn't spell correctly..

SHORT SHITTY CHAPTER SORRY
TITLE: I Bet On Losing Dogs by Mitski
530 words 🤓