Savin' Everybody Else To Save Yourself

Skeppys in denial... and hes bragging

Skeppy sits in his last class. Faint blush on his cheeks, from imagining him and bad kissing. Normal bestfriend things to do! Sarcasm. He knows bad will wear something comfy and casual. So will he. Should he buy bad chocolate? Flowers? Only for jokes. Not because he wants bad to think it's a date or anything! Only joke purposes!

A girl next to him looks over,"Hey, who's making you blush? Spill.", dang. He dont know who she is.

"Nah, I'm okay."

_

Skeppy gets in his car, expensive by the way. He starts driving. He stops at a local florist shop. Buys cornflowers and a few more that match it. The florist is really nice actually. He goes to a place, with really expensive chocolate. Not to worry, hes rich. Bragging.

He drives to bads house, waiting in his car. Texting bad he's there. He sees sapnap open the door, a little girl, Calista, walks out. Screaming about how cool his car is. Damn, he got this car last year. Bad walks out, saying his byes to his family, then gets in skeppys car.

"You picked me up at 7:30!", bad knows skeppy is late to things. Especially when it's not with bad, but still kind of late with bad.

"Hey! My dad kinda kicked me out! Here,", skeppy hands bad the flowers and chocolate.

Bad laughs,"Skeppy! Why would you do that! These things are expensive!!"

"What, do you not like it?", skeppy smirks, knowing what the answer would be.

"No! Skeppy-I love it-thank you!-"

Sapnap looks at his dad,"I swear they arent dating.", his mother scoffs.

"Nick, I dont care if he said not to snitch. Is he datin' a guy."

"No- they just act like that. For laughs."

"You and your friends dont act like that. Wait, why havent you invited them over in a while?"

"I just dont feel like it, I dont like inviting people over."

"You feel ashamed of your parents?", his mom continues to talk about the importance of loving your parents, or whatever the fuck she's saying.

"No! His friends are weird!! They always bully people! I like karl more."

"Calista, I'm sure they arent bullyin'-"

"YES THE FUCK THEY ARE MOM.", sapnap screams, forgetting she's his mom. Welp, cant save himself now. "They always make fun of darryl, or darryls friends! The only reason why you don't call it bullying, is because they arent like darryl, so you defend them!"

"Nick. What the actual fuck did you say to me?", she steps forward.

"Dont fucking pick on darryl. He isn't even your son you sick bastard. No wonder why your baby daddy left you! 'Cause your a psychopath!"

"Nickolas! Honey, do somethin'!!"

"Nick, dont talk to your mother like that. She's just trying to make you safe."

"No! She's just wanting me to become the dream Highschool boy! Like I dunno... clay! We arent some dolls! We have hobbies! I like the violin more then soccer. Clay likes baseball more then football, stop forcing us to be someone else! I dont care if darryl was the reason your loving wife died. That doesnt mean you hit your fucking...", sapnap has to man up, he cant cry now. "Children.", he wipes his eyes. Calista calls for dream. Who instantly runs down he stairs.

"Sapnap? What happened-", their dad blocks dream.

"Dont fucking listen to him. Darryls done something. Fuck, hes hanging out with that dude right now! Calista where'd they go."

"I dont know! He never tells me his private stuffs! Maybe the book store.", a pro of having a little sister, she's not a snitch.

"Nick, you fuckin' stay in your room. You can not talk to that karl dude. I'll be havin' this", she takes his phone. His fucking phone.

"What! What am I supposed to do!"

"Clay, keep him busy, play football with him,"

"Dad I dont know football! It's hot out there! I'm gonna die of heatstroke!"

"No you won't. Clay teach him!"

_

"Sapnap, whatd you do?", dream says, while walking around the house, instead of playing football.

"They thought bad was dating skeppy, my fake friends came up. I had an outburst. Whoops. I dont understand why they want me to play fucking football. Why not soccer."

"They are confusing. I dont feel like teaching you it."

"Thank god."

Their mom grabs both of their ears, yanking them inside. Dang, ruthless much? She huffs,"Why are you guys just walking!? Wheres your brother. Calista lied. Dont fuckin' lie."

Dream and sapnap look at eachother,"I dunno.", they say in sync. They know where he is. The movie theater, the movie their watching, when they'll be back. But she cant know.

"Nick, do you really want to test me?"

"Damn, whatd I do? Dont pick on me!"

"NICK!", she slams her fists on the table. Scaring both dream and sapnap. Sapnap backs his chair up.

"Darling, dont worry! I found him. With his fucking friend. Hes in the car, sobbing about how he cant finish his date. Or because I hit him.."

"Dad what the fuck! What's wrong with you!"

Bad walks by, instantly going to his room, and locking his door. That must've sucked. You can hear faint sobbing.

Sapnap grabs dreams wrist,"I'm fucking leaving. Expect to see me tomorrow, if I have the fucking will."

"Okay, go leave your brother alone."

Sapnaps already halfway out the door, he stops,"Nevermind. Whatever. What make you seem like a happy family."

She starts yelling, he just blocks them out going to his room, slamming his door on purpose. He stares out his window. Around 8, now. Pretty dark. He sees flowers dancing from the wind, whatever poetry people say. Everything makes him miss karl and hate his parents more and more. He wants to have a driver's license. Dream doesnt yet, parents dont want him to. His parents won't drive him anywhere. He doesn't want to bother bad, or leave him.

He really fucking hopes bad won't ditch him. He knows bad won't do it purposefully. Just... hopefully not on accident.

1070 words!! It's a kinda short chapter, again, sorry!! Its also another filler chapter...
I have ideas for this story, especially when bad goes to college, hence the 1000 filler chapters, just gotta wait
Dw, summer will be included, probably not a filler chapter sometime in summer