Now Shimmy To The Left

A whole makeout session 😳
NOTHING SEXUAL... YET
THEY'RE IN HIGHSCHOOL STILL OKAY!??!

Prom season. Every highschooler loves it. They get to ask out their partner to prom. Ask out their crush, bestfriend even. Sapnap knows it could be a blast if he was with karl, but they can't even go yet. They could have a made up prom. Or wait next year. Thing is, he won't be going with karl. He has bad news, like the olden days, his parents are forcing him to date this girl. Who cares, he wont even go to prom.

Dream sighs as he goes to his class, seeing a few people get their signs, flowers. Whatever the fuck they're doing. Dream wishes he could ask george out. He knows he can't, his parents are the ones bringing him. They have mixed feelings with george. Unless he goes with bad, and listens to their lovey-dovey action. Just to clear up, flirting. Not sex or kissing. They are pussys. George lost the bet, he made the bet in March, they didn't date in April. It's May. That doesn't mean dream is going to win. He told sapnap the bet, sapnap said they might have a secret relationship, hes stupid.

George sits next to him, tapping him,"You going to prom?"

"I dont really know, you?"

"I really want to, but I have no one else!", dream has an opportunity.

"Then go with me,", dream makes a fake kissing noise.

George pushes him,"EW! But actually?"

"If you wanna go, yea."

George cheers,"YEAAA!"

Bad looks around for skeppy. Where'd he go? He was supposed to be in class five minutes ago. The teacher is asking where he is.

Someone walks in the classroom, dream,"Darryl, go out."

Bad stands up, deciding not to bring his backpack. He wonders what's going on. He walks out the classroom, seeing people leaned against the wall. He was told to stay where he's at.

The schools band starts playing a song, it's like some old school love song. What the actual muffin is going on!! They play for three minutes or so. Until he feels a tap.

He turns around to see a skeppy with a sign in his right hand, flowers in his left hand. Sapnap, dream, karl and george either holding the first parts of the sign. Or gifts. Skeppy awkwardly chuckles. Bad gasps, instantly running towards skeppy to give him a hug.

Skeppy drops his stuff, bad jumps in his arms. Almost making him fall, he's strong. Hopefully. He expected this so he worked out so he wouldn't fall and embarass himself. Bad squeals and says how much he loves skeppy. Skeppy knows its platonic. Of course it is! Doesn't mean he can't be happy, he's the happiest he's been.

_

Prom night, dreams so fucking worried. He is staring at himself in the bathroom. Bad had to use their parents bathroom. Bad doesn't even have to do much. He isn't worried or anything, he's going with his life-long bestfriend. He is just putting on some formal outfit, barely formal. Whatever. Dream actually styled his hair and everything. Sapnap really wanted to go, next year he can. His parents are asking everyone, we'll sapnap and Calista, where and who are bads and dreams dates, partners.

Dream has a reason to be worried, it's his first year. He's going to be with homophobic guys around him. He's technically dating george? They kiss privately, and call each other pet names, barely because they aren't alone most of the time.

He's glad bads driving him, he can also be gay. Zesty if you will. Sorry. He doesn't have to get bombarded with questions about george.

_

Dream and george sit outside, talking, sometimes having a little kiss, smooch, here and there. There's no teachers outside, they can be as fruity as they want.

Skeppy and bad decided to walk a bit farther from the prom then most people. They are technically off campus. Both sitting against a tree.

Skeppy stares at bad, bad smiles. God, bad is so kissable. WHO SAID THAT!? Bro, someone's a little queer. Fuck it, hes leaving to college soon. Skeppy leans in and kisses bad, on the lips.

"Fuck- sorry.", skeppy starts getting up, bad grabs his hand. Bringing him closer and kissing him again, deeper, more passionate. Skeppy feels their foreheads press together. Damn, this is like a whole make out session.

Bad grabs skeppys shirt, somehow bringing skeppy closer to him. Skeppy tangles his hands in bads hair, bads long, soft hair. Bad pulls away, to breathe. He looks up at skeppy, flustered. Skeppy smiles, leaning down to kiss his neck. Bad laughs, being ticklish and all. He wraps his hands around skeppys neck, sitting on skeppys lap, now.

Bad kisses skeppys head. Skeppy continues kissing his neck, actually... starting to make hickies. Dang, skeppy hasn't even asked bad out yet, and is making hickeys on bads neck. Very obvious ones, not his fault bad barely goes outside. Bad gasps,"Skeppy you know I'm going home!", bad whisper-yells.

"Mhm, cover it,", skeppy looks up at him, with those oh-so gorgeous brown eyes. Barely visible in the dark lighting, only light source coming from street lights far away. Bad can't resist, he lets skeppy mark him. He'll probably buy some makeup to cover it up. He doesn't have any clothes that could cover it up.

Bad lays his head on the top of skeppys head, relaxing on skeppy, and his comfort. Bads not worried about being to heavy, skeppys pretty strong, hes pretty sure. Skeppy wraps his hands around bads waist, his hands wandering around bads back.

Bads phone vibrates, scaring them both. Bad grabs it,"Oh, I have to go home. C'mon. I'll drop you off first, if that's okay,"

"Yea, that's fine. We should probably talk about this tomorrow."

"Mhm."

Bad and skeppy get in the car, feeling eyes on them. Especially bad. George and dream don't say anything though.

Bad drops skeppy off, when he starts driving to Georges house, dream coughs,"So, you guys dating?"

"What? I dunno,"

"HE LITERALLY GAVE YOU HICKEYS! WHAT DO YOU MEAN "I DUNNO"!!"

"Hey!! We were too busy doing something else to figure out what we're actually doing!"

"Too sex drunk to process making out, hm."

"George, figure things out with dream before you come at me."

"HOWD YOU KNOW!?"

If the making out scene is written wrong don't come at me
I haven't made out with anyone/ had my first kiss
#kiss virgin☹️
Title from: (Do The) Act Like You've Never Met me - TV Girl