Cover It All Up With Lies

Bad sits at his desk, only about.. a month before school ends? Gosh. Schools going by quick. Bads worried he won't get to even have fun!

Skeppy sits next to him, also worrying about school ending. He won't get the balls to ask bad out. It took four years for him to get the balls to meet his family. He almost chickened out aswell! God. When will he not be a pussy.

Skeppy tries his hardest to act normal. Zoned out most of the day. Thinking about how to ask bad out. It's much more easier asking a girl out, well he's only had on girlfriend, they both obviously liked eachother. Then lost them??? He asked her out over text.

Bad deserves more. He probably wants more. He said he would like to ask someone out, of get asked out with flowers, or something. He doesn't really like being asked out over text. So skeppy won't do that. He could ask bad to prom. With a sign and flowers, if he gets the balls. He was bads partner at prom last year. It'll seem platonic, no fucking way skeppy wants that. Bads stupid. With love. Maybe because he's never had a lover, or anyone who's publicly shown their love to him. Skeppy makes it as obvious as he can. Bad still doesn't get the hint apparently. Skeppy needs to say,"I love you, romantically" to get bad to figure out. But bad still will be confused.

Skeppy doesn't know who to tell. He barely trusts anyone, but bad. Ironic, isn't it. He can't tell bad,"Oh im in love with someone oblivious, how can I tell them I love them?"... wait. That sounds like a good idea.

"Skeppy, stop daydreaming.", a male voice says. Skeppy isn't sure who. He doesn't know what class he's in, what's going on, which one of his friends is talking to him.

"Huh?", he looks to the direction the voice is coming from. Quackity- wait. He's at his fucking dining table?? He's been day dreaming the whole school day!?

"You've been thinking about something this whole school day. You barely talked to your bestfriend."

"Oh..", skeppy awkwardly eats his food. Trying to get quackity to eat instead of talking.

"So, what's on your mind?", fuck. Skeppy does not want to tell quackity. Quackitys a snitch.

"Nothing,"

Quackity smirks,"Which girl is on your mind?", quackity knows he's bisexual, can't say anything with their parents.

"Or boy.", his mom shrugs. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. HOWD SHE FIND THAT OUT!??! Skeppy tries to act calm. Very obviously not calm.

"Zak, we know you like men.", quackiy spits out his drink. Quickly apologizing, while laughing his ass off, quietly.

"Oh- uh. How'd you find that out."

"Your in love with your bestfriend. We've known this since you were- in middle school?"

Quackity gasps,"Danggg. That obvious and he still doesn't know!"

Skeppy rolls his eyes,"Hes never had someone who likes him, except me. So he doesnt know what it looks like."

"I thought he would. Hes in love with you- I think.", if only quackity didn't say I think, skeppy would've already gotten bads favorite flowers and chocolates. Only if.

His little sister scoffs,"You got his Hope's up for nothing. Zamn. Ruthless."

Quackity looks at him,"Whoppsie daisy. Sorry."

Skeppy looks away,"Why would you hurt me like that. Your older brother!?"

"IM SORRY!"

_

Skeppy is on facetime with bad. Like always. Bad is sketching a picture, on his canvas to paint. Bad won't show him, he says it's "a suprise". Damn it. Skeppy doesnt like surprises.

Skeppy is just playing minecraft, in creative. Making a little world for bad. Hes bored out of his mind, okay?

"So, quackity said he was going to watch the note book. But he said he had other plans. He gave me his tickets, wanna come?", of course. Quackity is trying to be a wingman.

"Oh, sure. Anyone else coming?"

"Nope, only two tickets. Its Friday, eight."

"Alrighty! I'll pick you up then."

"Gosh, my brothers are definitely teasing me.", bad chuckles.

"That makes me have a good reason to do that!"

"Oh my goodness."

_

Thursday, is the day before skeppy takes bad on, what is called a date. Not to bad, its just hanging out with his bestfriend. Definitely a date to everyone else.

Skeppy is on his stool. Panicking because there's a 100 percent chance bads parents are going to think they're dating. Skeppy hopes it won't make bad not go. Hes also worried he might accidentally confess to bad.

Quackity looks over at him, eating a banana,"Sorry I forced you on a date man. Didn't expect you panic so much."

Their dad turns back,"A date? How did I not find out?"

"Dad, dont make me embarrass myself next to my crush."

"Chill out. Is it with your friend, darryl?"

"Yep.", skeppy nods, nervously.

"Mhm, good choice."

"I dont know what you mean by that, but thanks?"

"I'm saying, hes better then your ex. What was her name?"

"Natalia? Natalia Brown??"

"Yea, her. She was disrespectful. I'm pretty sure she was trying to get money?", their dad shrugs it off. Like nothing.

"What the actual fuck."

"Alex!"

"What? Zak curses all the time,"

"I DO NOT!", hes lying. He definitely does. To be fair, quackity does more!!

"YES YOU DO!"

"Boys, calm down. Just dont curse when your little sister is here.", he whispers,"And your mother."

Quackity and skeppy nod. Definitely going to have fun when the girls go out. Cursing each other out, loud enough for it to echo around the house, the neighbors cant hear though! Dont want to get in trouble.

Skeppy hopes this "date", will go well.

1000 words! Sorry if the chapters are short, most are pretty much filler chapters or something
Title from: Boys Dont Cry by The Cure