Chapter 3 " Dragon-Hedgehog Hybrid Finds His Flame" Part 1

(Y/n)'s POV

I was trying to move but I couldn't, it was like something or someone was on top of me I moved my left arm to feel what was on top of me, I felt a face so at least I know it was a person but who is now the question.

(Y/n): *Mentally* Who is on top of me? *Wakes up and sees everyone packing up* Wait, what time is it? 

I looked at the clock near me and 2:20 PM!!!

(Y/n): *Mentally* CRAP!! WE OVERSLEPT!!!

I raised my head and saw it was Yuri on top of me making me blush and shocked but I didn't care because we were so late.

[The face you're making]

[(A/n): Change the colors of the shoes and gloves to whatever you want

[(A/n): Change the colors of the shoes and gloves to whatever you want.]

(Y/n): *Shouting and blushing* YURI YURI WAKE UP!!! WE'RE SO LATE!!! *Shaking Yuri*

I see Yuri waking up and so were Tails, Tara, and Sally getting up as well.

Yuri: *Still sleepy* (Y/n), go back to sleep or I won't let you eat.

(Y/n): *Blushing and Confused* Yuri, what are you talking about??

Yuri opened her eyes to see me holding arms, at first she closed them again but after a second look at me she freaked out, and so I was freaking out in my head.

(Y/n): *Mentally* GAAAHHH!! WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!?!

Yuri: *Blushing* (Y-Y/n), what are you doing in my sleeping bag?

(Y/n): *Blushing* Ummm...Yuri, this is my sleeping bag, and you were sleeping on top of me.

Tara/Sally: *Shocked* WHAATT?!?!

[Opening]

Tails started laughing his ass off and making me blush even more.

Sally: Yuri, why were you sleeping on top of (Y/n)?

Tara: Yeah, you said we shouldn't do to him.

Yuri: *Embarrassed* It's not my fault, I was rolling and  I don't know how I got on top of him.

(Y/n): *Calming down but still blushing* Ummm girls, can you talk about this later? Because we're so late for the initiation!

Tails: (Y/n)'s right, so I'll go ahead and grab my stuff.

Tara, Sally, and Yuri looked at each other and came to an agreement. We began packing our sleeping bags and our stuff. Once we finished we went to the locker room to get our weapons and Gis.

Tara: Well, I'll see you guys later I already got my stuff for this. 

[Tara's Gi and Weapon]