Chapter 12 "A Family Get-Together, What Could Possibly Go Wrong?" Part 1

(Y/n)'s POV Location: Argus Limited

Ruby: *Happy tone* This is going to be so fun!

Summer: *Happy tone* So much fun, first we'll eat, then play some games and much more!

Yang: I heard that there is a new game we could play together. 

Qrow: *Drinking* And I heard there is a restaurant with amazing food.

Tai: Yes, we can go to those places soon but first *Looks at (Y/n)* we need to let (Y/n) have his presence known. *Smiles*

I was inside the Argus Limited train with the people I hate with every fiber of my being that I want to let Fleetway (Y/n) kill them and all I could think was... 

(Y/n): *Mentally* Why did I agree to this in the first place?

[Your pose]

[Opening]

Last Week Location: Beacon Academy

I guess it all started a week ago when Shade and I were waiting to get healed or when Yuri says we'd been punished enough and allowed me to use my Healer skill but she said no so we had to wait a while. Once we were healed up, Shade and I left the infirmary room to get my friends or at least eat some snacks but that was when Ruby came running to me and gave me a hug.

Ruby: *Happy tone and shouting* LITTLE BROTHER, I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY AND *Interrupted*

(Y/n): *Serious tone and look* Rose if you don't let go of me, I'll go into my fire form and melt your stupid scythe...Now let go!

At that moment, Ruby lets go of me and has her scythe close to her chest. I sighed out of relief but I saw Yang walking up to me and Shade got in front of her.

Yang: Mind getting out of the way?

Shade:  And why should I, so you can try and hurt my cousin?

(Y/n): *Looks at Yang and sighs* What do you want Xiao-Long?

Yang: Look, I'm not here to fight nor to hurt you.

(Y/n): *Looks at Shade* Shade, just go find my friends and relax with them *Looking at Ruby and Yang* I'll just stay here to talk with these two or whatever.

Shade looked at Yang and then back at me, nodding his head, and teleported away from us. After he was gone Ruby and Yang looked at me with a smile on their face making me both confused and mad.

(Y/n): *Angry tone* I don't know why you're smiling but *Eyes turn red* stop it now!

[Your pose]