Chapter 5 "Team RWBY's First Day at Beacon"

3RD POV

It was a beautiful Monday morning and everyone was asleep. Teams JNPR, RWBY, and Sonic were resting after the events of yesterday.

Weiss: *Yawns*

Weiss turned her head and saw Ruby with a whistle in her mouth.

Ruby: *Blows the whistle*

Weiss: Gah.

Weiss falls to the floor from her bed annoyed with Ruby for blowing the whistle in her face.

Ruby: *Happy tone* Goooood morning Team RWBY!

Weiss: *Annoyed tone* What the heck is wrong with you?!

Ruby: *Ignoring Weiss' question* Now that you're awake we can officially begin our first order of business.

Weiss: *Gets up and is confused* Excuse me?

Weiss then looked at Yang who was holding many of her items in her arms.

Yang: *Happy tone* Decorating!

Weiss: *Still confused* What?

Blake then held out her luggage showing it to Weiss.

Blake: We still have to unpack...*Luggage opens and the items fell out* And clean.

At this point, Weiss didn't care about what happens next.

Ruby: *Blows the whistle again*

When Ruby blew her whistle again Weiss got startled and fell back to the floor. [(A/n): Okay, I'll say it right now but why did Weiss get startled by the second time Ruby blew the whistle?]

Ruby: *Happy tone* Alright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader have begun their first mission! BANZAI!

Blake/Yang: BANZAI!

Ruby, Blake, and Yang pose while Weiss sighs in disbelief that these three are her teammates. Everyone started to decorate their dorm in their own way, Yang puts up a poster, Weiss puts up a beautiful painting, and Blake was putting and organizing her books but stopped she saw the book titled "Ninjas Of Love" and hides it, and Ruby grabbed her scythe to help her hang a curtain [(A/n): I mean it's both smart and dangerous at the same time.] and she turns around accidentally cutting the curtain in half. When they finished decorating the dorm and to say it looked like a tornado happened inside is an understatement.

Weiss: This isn't going to work.

Blake: It does look cramped. [(A/n): What gave it away?]

Yang: Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff...

Ruby: Or we could ditch the beds *Gasps* and replace them with bunk beds.

Weiss: Um, that sounds incredibly dangerous...

Yang: *Happy tone* And super awesome!

Blake: It does sound efficient.

Weiss: Well, we should put it to a vote.

Ruby: I think we did.

With that, Team RWBY worked quickly to make their bunk beds and when they were finished the bunk beds were...interesting, Ruby's bed was the top because she used ropes to tie it to the roof so it wouldn't fall Weiss' bed, Yang's bed was the top as well but was slightly stable thanks to the books on the four legs of bed while Blake's bed was the bottom.

Ruby: Objective completed! Alright, our second order of business-. *Loud crashing sound* What was that?!

Yang: I don't know, but it sounds like it came from the hallway.