Prologue Part 2 "New Hope"

3RD POV

Raven and Qrow were searching the forest for (Y/n) until Raven found a ripped piece of clothing and upon looking at it closely she couldn't believe who it belonged to and her brother noticed the cloth as well. The siblings looked at the cloth until they heard something.

Qrow: What was that?

An anthropomorphic Fox with two tails came out of the darkness and scared Raven and Qrow because the fox was missing an arm and had blood flowing out of his eyes.

[(A/n): I don't own this art.]

Fox: Why are you trying to find him when he clearly hates all of you? My name was Tails Prower before meeting my fate. I won't let you or anyone in your family come close to (Y/n).

Qrow: Wait, how do you know about that?!

Tails: My master sees all and he judges people based on their actions and your family has been judged as guilty. So don't try and find him because my master will make sure you'll pay for your sins. *Fades Away*

After Tails faded away, Raven made a portal back home and Qrow followed not wanting to believe what Tails said about (Y/n) hating them. When the Branwen Twins returned home Tai asked them if they found (Y/n).

 Tai: Qrow, did you find him? Please tell me you found my son.

Summer: *Mentally* Raven won't say anything...and I don't want to believe what she's thinking.

Ruby/Yang: Uncle Qrow, where's our brother?

Qrow: I don't know but an anthropomorphic Fox said that (Y/n) doesn't want us to find him and that the Fox's "Master" judges people for their actions and that we've been judged guilty.

After Qrow finished speaking everyone was devastated hearing an anthropomorphic Fox telling them that (Y/n) hates them and that they have been judged guilty and Tai noticed Zwei was holding something in his mouth.

Tai: What's in your mouth boy?

Zwei dropped the note and scouted away because he didn't want to be touched by them for what they did to (Y/n).

Back at Lilac's Treehouse

It's been 2 minutes since (Y/n) has been knocked out and Tails was seen but looked different than he did when he was interacting with Raven and Qrow now appearing as a two-tailed fox faunus with no blood flowing from his eyes and has his left arm back.