Chapter 14 "Best Day Ever"

[(A/n): I'm skipping the Stray since it doesn't fit with (Y/n)'s story.]

(Y/n)'s POV Location: Beacon's Cafeteria

My team was in the cafeteria with Team RWBY but Ruby was missing and I noticed Blake was looking at her notebook.

Yang: *To Blake* Whatcha doing?

Blake: Just going through notes from last semester.

Yang/Tara: Lame.

Yang was catching grapes Nora was throwing at her until Ruby dropped a binder on our table that read "Best Day Ever Activities".

Ruby: Ahem, sisters, brothers, friends, Weiss...

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago I had a dream.

(Y/n)/Yang: This oughta be good. *High Five each other*

Ruby: A dream that one day, the eight of us would come together, as a team and family, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, EVER!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I am not a crook besides I had my brother do it for me.

(Y/n): *Gets Defensive* Hey, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone!

Blake: What are you talking about?

Sally: She wants all of us to kick this semester with a bang.

I noticed Tara and Yang get a smirk on their face making me realize what they were about to do.

Kage: *Mentally* Are you going to stop them?

Fleetway (Y/n): *Mentally* It's (Y/n), of course he won't!

Tara: Well, as Yang would say...

Yang/Tara: We always kick our semesters off with a Yang!

Everyone groaned except me and my team because we had gotten used to Tara's puns, I saw Nora throw an apple at Yang.

Nora: Booooo.

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes start back up tomorrow. Which is why I have taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Pyro: We do need to have fun once in a while.

Blake: I don't know, I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think however we spend this last we should do as a *Notices Tails missing* Where's Tails?

Tails: *Shouting* RIGHT HERE!!

Then the lights go out and this gave my team and I the chance to have some fun.

Yuri: *Whispering* Are you sure we should be doing this?

Tara: *Whispering* C'mon Yuri, lighten up a little.

Lucy: *Whispering* Yeah, this could be our one chance to sing our team song.

I nodded my head and we got ready to sing "Ways To Be Wicked".

3RD POV

[Ways To Be Wicked]