Chapter 3 "Dragon-Hedgehog Hybrid Finds His Flame" Part 2

Sally's POV 10 Minutes Earlier

 I was falling down really fast But I remembered I drink my mom's potion to fly but it would only last 10 seconds. When I thought of flying, I started flying but I had to take a break and save some energy. I looked around to see if Tara, Tails, Yuri, or (Y/n) were close but nothing. I started running to the location where I'm supposed to be.

Sally: *Mentally* I need to find them first, I can't let anyone else find them first. We need to be on the same team.

I kept on running to see if I can find my friends. I know Tara and Yuri are together, meaning Tails, (Y/n), and I were the only ones to find each other. I ran faster than I ever have to find (Y/n)... wait, why am I thinking only about (Y/n)? I was interrupted by an Ursa trying to attack me but I ducked my head down

Sally: Umm Mr.Ursa, can you please wait for a little bit? I'm trying to find my friends. *Looks down Blushing*  

I looked up to see the Ursa trying to attack me again but I dodged.

Sally: That's it, *Hand glows green*  TAKE THIS, PHANTOM BURST!! 

I fire a burst of green energy at the Usra when I finished it was dead and I kept running to find Tara, Tails, Yuri, or (Y/n) as fast as I can.

Sally: I wonder if Tara and Yuri are getting along, *smiles* they always argue but (Y/n) and Tails are always trying to calm things down and (Y/n) never stays mad or even fights any of us. I still remember the day he helped me.

[Opening]

Flashback 11 Years Ago

I was crying because I had a scratch on my knee from falling off the swing set. Tails told me he would get mommy or (Y/n) to help me. 

Sally: *Crying* Mommy *Sniff* I need you please.*

I see a hand appear and I saw (Y/n) but he asked me and the others to call him Sonic, he was one year younger than me and for some reason when Aunt Lilac healed his right eye, his body changed from a human to an anthropomorphic blue hedgehog similar to Uncle Xeno but with purple tips in his spikes.

[(A/n): Pretend the left eye is (E/c) and the right eye is Lilac, and the shoes and gloves are whatever color you like.]

(Y/n): Hey Sally, are you okay, do you need any help?

I just looked at (Y/n) because whenever me or the others are hurt he'll always be there to help us.

Sally: Yes Sonic, I do. I hurt my knee from falling off the swing set.

(Y/n): Don't cry Sally, please I don't want to see you cry *Blushes*  just smile, you look cute when you smile.

When he said that I started blushing, he was the first person to call me cute, I looked at him and he was also blushing, and I smiled.