Side Chapter 3 "Heated Moments"

[(A/n): This will contain spoilers for future chapters.] 

(Y/n)'s POV Location: Team RWBY's dorm

Weiss: So can you please tell me why the five of you are here?

Tails: You see...Tara, Sally, and Yuri are on their heat day and (Y/n) is trying to hide from them.

Blake: Well, I'm a faunus but it's not my heat day so you're safe for now.

I sighed in relief knowing I was safe from my girlfriends because my god, they can run like a predator chasing their prey.

Yang: *Smirks* Hey little bro, why don't you go outside?

(Y/n): Not falling for it Yang, I'm not that stupid.

Shade: *Smirks* Are you sure you don't want to retrieve your video games? 

(Y/n): Shade...I swear to god if you join in on this, I'll tear you apart. *Smiles darkly*

Tara: *Lustful tone* (Y/n), where are you?~

(Y/n): *Mentally* CRAP!

Yuri: *Lustful tone* C'mon, we just want to play.~

Sally: *Lustful tone* C'mon, let's play tag.~

I heard knocking on my older sisters' dorm and I could tell it was the girls, I hid in Ruby's bed while Uncle Tails answered the door by opening it sightly.

Tails: *Nervous tone* Hey girls, howzit going?

Tara: *Lustful tone* Where (Y/n), we want to have a good time with him.~

Tails: *Nervous tone* He's by the cafeteria.

Sally: *Lustful tone* He's in Ruby's bed, isn't he?

(Y/n): *Mentally* Damn, I forgot that they can sense anyone's aura...Please help me god.

I dashed out out of Team RWBY's dorm with Tara, Sally, and Yuri chasing me down.

Tara/Sally/Yuri: *Lustful tone* C'mon (Y/n), let's have some fun in the -*Gets interrupted*

(Y/n): *Shouting* NO! I'll keep running until your heat ends.

3RD POV Timeskip

After a while, (Y/n) was hiding on the ceiling of his dorm because he wanted to eat a chili dog but heard Tara, Sally, and Yuri were outside the dorm and were now inside.

Sally: *Lustful tone* Come out (Y/n), we just want to talk.~

(Y/n): *Mentally* Yeah "Talk".

Yuri: *Lustful tone* Please (Y/n), we can just play games for a day or in bed.~

(Y/n): *Mentally* Oh my god, why are the girls trying so hard to get me in bed with them?

Tara: *Lustful tone and looks up* There you are, our prey.~

(Y/n) got down by using his drop dash to leave his team's dorm while his girlfriends chase him again.

(Y/n): *Mentally* I'm getting tired but I have to keep running...God, how much stamina do these girls have!?

(Y/n) turned to a corner losing Tara, Sally, and Yuri, he was exhausted but knew he can't stay hidden forever.

(Y/n): *Pants* God *Pants* I'm getting tired *Pants* How much longer does their heat last?

(Y/n) looks at his scroll to see that the day was almost ending which made him sigh in relief.

(Y/n): *Wipes his sweat* Phew, the day is almost over just a few more hours.

(Y/n) was unaware that Tara was behind him and ready to knock him out.

Tara: *Lustful tone* Sorry prey but we can't control ourselves anymore. *Knocks (Y/n) out cold*

(Y/n)'s POV Location: Team Sonic's Dorm

I opened my eyes but felt trapped, I looked around and I was tied to a chair in my dorm.

(Y/n): WHAT THE HELL!?

???: *Lustful tone* He's awake.

I see my girlfriends walk out of the darkness and they had hearts in their eyes making me blush but I had to stay strong.

(Y/n): *Blushing* G-girls, w-we can talk about this.

Yuri: *Puts her finger on (Y/n)'s lips* Shh, don't speak. Okay?~

I tried screaming but Sally put tape on my mouth making my screams muffled.

Tara: *Lustful tone* Aww, he sounds so cute like that.~

Sally: *Lustful tone* Let's get started.~

My girlfriends started walking to me but then Tails' gadget starts releasing a sleep gas knocking the girls out cold I looked at the time and it was 12 am.

(Y/n): *Sleepy* Thank...The...Stars...*Goes to sleep*