Chapter 7 " A Forced Reunion"

(Y/n)'s POV Location: Ozpin's Office

I was standing in Professor Ozpin's office facing my worst nightmare, the people who did nothing but tormented me making me the scared and weak person I once was. I look at Professor Ozpin who had a smile on his face and that's when I figured out that he brought them, I felt Fleetway trying to take control but I resisted and saw the Bitch who I once called mom coming to me to give me a hug and the fact she has the same last name as my birthmother made me angrier.

Summer: *Tearing up with joy* My little boy, you're here and look at how much you've changed! *Running towards (Y/n)*

Before she could touch me I used my super speed to be on the right side. I could see the confusion on her face and everyone else in the room.

Summer: What's wrong so-. *Interrupted*

(Y/n): *Shouting in anger* DON'T CALL ME "SON", YOU BITCH!!!

Her confused look changed to a shocked look, she started to tear up but I didn't care, and that was when Cheap ass started to talk.

Tai: *Angry* (Y/n), that's no way to speak to your mot-. *Interrupted*

(Y/n): *Shouting in rage* DON'T EVEN SAY "MOTHER" BECAUSE SHE IS NOT MY MOTHER, AND DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE MY FATHER. *To Summer* You know nothing about me, you're disrespecting my birthmother's last name by how you treated me!

I then hear bitch crying on the floor as if I did something to her, I turn my attention to Ozpin who has a look of shock and confusion.

[Opening]

Half-Fleetway (Y/n): Did you bring them here?!

[Your Half-Fleetway Form]

Opzin: *Calmy reponse* Why yes I did, Mr

Opzin: *Calmy reponse* Why yes I did, Mr.Rose.

(Y/n): It's Lilac, not Rose, and why did you bring them?!

Opzin: Because they told me you were taken by a group of Bandits and they asked me to help find you. *Confused* Why aren't you happy to see them?

I should have known they would never tell him the truth...About what happened to me that day. I turn to them wanting my answer and I could tell they can tell I'm pissed.

[Your pose]