Chapter 8 "Chaos Nightmare"

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been one week since my so-called "Family" came to visit me but things turned out differently than they expected. I kept touching the part of my face that cheap bastard called Taiyang slapped. It wasn't healed properly because his slap was strong and I have to say he slaps like a girl but I can't say that because that's insulting all the girls and women I know in the world. My team and I are in Professor Port's class learning something about Huntsman and/or Huntress...I guess I wasn't paying attention because of what happened yesterday when I ran off from my real family.

[Opening]

Flashback One Week Ago

When Tara let me go I ran off constantly fighting for control with Fleetway (Y/n), I was somewhere deep in the emerald forest and Fleetway (Y/n) forcibly lowered our auras so my family wouldn't find me.

Fleetway (Y/n): *Mentally* I'm impressed with you (Y/n), you're still in control despite being under so much stress...BUT YOU CAN'T CONTAIN ME FOREVER!!!!

(Y/n): *Mentally* I'm not giving up not now.

[Phantasm]

[(A/n): Sonic = (Y/n) and Fleetway Sonic = Fleetway (Y/n).]

(Y/n): *Singing* When alone, I still wrestle with myself. The quest for more strength brought out a dark side in me, never did I ever think he'd be ravaging my friends. I must put him to an end he's inside me...Drowning in regret, sinking can't forget. What would all of my friends think to see me struggling with my demons? Gasping for breath, life means nothing to him. What if I'm not strong enough to keep him at bay I've saved entire worlds yet my path twist and twirls can I turn back? Can't be a hero with a villain in me. If I let go there, would they all be safe? I let him emerge and now I pay the price of.

 Fleetway (Y/n): *Singing* Watch your mouth, for you're talking about the better one between us. You got the potential to rain havoc on the pitiful. I don't get all your whining, the only bad thing's a pity party. I can bring out your body's FULL POTENTIAL! Glowing red to bring bloodshed, bring the pain they won't forget it's your fault, but I don't blame you who wouldn't want to be me? Let me take your mind. Promise I'll take care of it, you're only in pain because you're holding ME BACK!!

(Y/n): *Singing* Can't let them know that their hero's breaking down at every chance he can when he's alone. Can't break free of these chains screaming till none remains, I am the one who keeps the dark light away.

 Fleetway (Y/n): *Singing* You can't direct me anymore, it's my turn to choose your path. I'll break free when you're happy and be victorious in your death! Your weak and pitiful friends are sure to meet a bitter end, none of them have a chance to stop me! Rising from the shadows, who could know the dark glows? You had a chance to let me die but SELFISHLY YOU WENT ON!! You're the one who can save the world but can't save yourself from your flaws, your friends make me wanna hurl and none of them will know WHAT THEY SAW!!

(Y/n): *Singing* Why can't you let me go? How could you stoop so low? Haven't we battled enough to satisfy your constant rage? If you take me, stay away from all of my friends. They don't deserve the fate you set out for them. I see the sun and the stars, it feels like my mind's on fire. Letting go of life if you're higher...