Chapter 9 "Revelations"

Xenophanes' POV Location: Team Planet's Treehouse

I woke up and was tired but I know that my son now remembers who he is and I think I should change my form to something more me.

Xenophanes: Well, first things first, new form, and then maybe make breakfast. *Glows a blue aura*

[Xenophanes' new form]

Xenophanes: Much better, now to make breakfast

Xenophanes: Much better, now to make breakfast. *Mentally* I know that the girls are in for a shock when they see me.

Lilac's POV

I was waking up and started getting ready for today, I had put on my clothes, I noticed Xeno was missing but thought nothing of it, and I made my way to the kids' room to wake them up but when I got there and opened the door seeing it was empty and I remembered where they were.

Lilac: *Mentally* Oh right, I forgot. They're at Beacon *Sighs* it's been a few weeks since I've seen his face.

I was walking downstairs when I heard someone in the kitchen but I stopped seeing a picture of me, Xeno, Carol, Milla, Neera, Tails, Sally, Yuri, Tara, and (Y/n) at the water park...Smiling.

Lilac: *Grabs the picture and smiles* That was the happiest time we had as a big family.

???: I agree with you Lilac, that was the happiest time we had even when (Y/n) was afraid of water.

I turn around to see...

Lilac: *Shocked* Sonic?!?!

Sonic?: Woah, Lilac calm down. It's me Xeno.

I look at Sonic closely and noticed he was Xeno but how is Xeno in this form?

Lilac: Xeno, how are you in this form?

Xeno: I think it's time for me to come clean. *Sighs* My real name is Sonic The Hedgehog and (Y/n) is my son and Tails is his Uncle.

Lilac:...What?!?!

Xeno: Look, I know it's a lot to take in but (Y/n) was sent here to protect him from getting killed on Mobius. But anyways want to eat? I made breakfast.

Lilac: I'll take you up on that.

I walked to the kitchen and sat on a chair to eat breakfast with Xeno or I guess Sonic now.

Carol's POV

I woke up after a few minutes because I smelled eggs. I looked around and noticed that Xeno and Lilac were gone so I thought they were in the kitchen. I got out of bed and started to get dressed, I walked downstairs and saw Lilac with...

Carol: *Shocked* SONIC?!?!

Sonic?: And that's the second time. *Sighs* It's me Carol, Xenophanes in my true form.

Lilac: Believe me,  I was shocked too. Anyways, are you the only one awake, or are Milla and Neera awake as well?

Carol: No it's just me. *Takes a seat on the kitchen table* So, it's been really quiet lately since Yuri, Tails, Sally, Tara, and (Y/n) left for Beacon, huh?