Chapter 15 "Welcome To Beacon"

3RD POV

An airship was landing in front of Beacon and Opzin's office, he was seen with Glynda watching from the window but the combat teacher seemed annoyed.

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.

Ozpin: Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore.

The Headmaster turned around when he heard beeping like someone was requesting to come in.

Ozpin: Come in.

A man with military clothing walked in, his name was General Ironwood.

Ironwood: Ozpin.

Ozpin: Hello General.

Ironwood: Please, drop the formalities. It's been too long. And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met.

Glynda: Oh James....I'll be outside.

The combat professor walked outside to leave the two headmasters alone.

Ironwood: Well, she hasn't changed a bit.

Ozpin: So... What in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students for the Vytal Festival.

Ironwood: Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year. Besides, with you hosting I thought this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up.

Ozpin: I can certainly appreciate quality time between friends... However... The small fleet outside my window has me somewhat concerned.

Ironwood: Well... Concern is what brought them here.

Opzin: I understand travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult-. *Gets interrupted*

Ironwood: Oz... You and I both know why I brought those men.

Ozpin: *Drinks his coffee and sighs* We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression.

Ironwood: But if what Qrow said is true-. *Gets interrupted*

Ozpin: If what Qrow said is true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival, a time to celebrate unity and peace. So, I suggest you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent.

Ironwood: I'm just being cautious.

Ozpin: As am I. Which is why we will continue to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can.

Ironwood: Believe me, I am.

Ironwood starts walking away but stops to say something.

Ironwood: But ask yourself this... Do you honestly believe your children can win a war?

Ozpin: I hope they never have to.

Lucy's POV Location: Beacon Library

I was in the library with my friends, I was reading fashion magazines, Pyro reading Manga, Shade reading a weapons magazine, Tara was just napping, Sally was drawing, and Yuri was taking notes, while Team RWBY was playing "Remnant: The Game", Nora was also napping, while Jaune and Pyrrha were reading books and Ren was going through a book.

Ruby: Alright! Yang Xiao-Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!

Yang: Bring it on!

Ruby: I deploy, the Atlesian Air Fleet!

Yang: *Gasps*

Ruby: Looks like I get to fly right over your Ursai and attack your walls directly! *Airplane noises*