Chapter 12 "A Family Get-Together, What Could Possibly Go Wrong?" Part 3

Exetior's POV

I was watching over my nephew in his Dark Rage Form ready to kill Taiyang but I had to use my powers to subdue Qrow Branwen breaking him out of Xain's control.

Exetior: *Mentally* C'mon Xeno, you and Team Planet need to get here quickly. *Looks at Ruby* But first, I need to heal Ruby before her mother and sister get here.

I teleport to grab Ruby and back to my hiding spot to heal her face, I heard Ruby speak up.

Ruby: *Weakly* W-who are...You?

Exetior: I'm Exetior The Hedgehog Demon, nice to finally meet you, Ruby Rose.

I was able to fully heal Ruby's face and she was worried about (Y/n).

[Opening]

Exetior: Look Ruby, I know you're worried about (Y/n) but trust me, he is capable of taking care of himself...But with HIM around I doubt (Y/n)'s mind will be safe for much longer.

Yang: Who's "HIM" and who are you and what are you doing to my sister?!

I look to my left to see Yang and Summer watching me heal Ruby, before I could explain Summer had her weapon drawn at me.

Summer: Let my daughter go or else!

Exetior: Calm Summer Rose...I'm Exetior The Hedgehog Demon, (Y/n)'s uncle.

After I said that, I heard the sphere keeping Qrow trapped fade away and he was free from Xain's control.

Qrow: *Groans* My head...*Looks around* Wait, where's that demon!?

Yang: Uncle Qrow, what's going on?

3RD POV with Dark Rage (Y/n)

Meanwhile, (Y/n) was fighting Taiyang who was under Xain's control but he was getting tired but had to stay transformed, (Y/n) knew he can't stay in his Dark Rage Form for too long until suddenly Taiyang stopped and his eyes went back to normal.

Dark Rage (Y/n): *Confused* What?

Exetior: (Y/n), over here!

(Y/n) looks at the voice seeing his uncle Exetior who was with Yang, Summer, and Ruby which made him smile but soon got an extreme headache causing him to grab his head.

Ruby: *Shouting in worry* (Y/N)!!! *Tries to reach out for (Y/n) but gets stopped by Exetior* What are you-.  *Gets interrupted*

Exetior:....Xain....

Xain: Hello...Old friend...

Xain: *Looks at Dark Rage (Y/n)* Hello

Xain: *Looks at Dark Rage (Y/n)* Hello...(Y/n).

Dark Rage (Y/n): *Shocked* How do you know my name and why do you look like me?