Chapter 3 "Dragon-Hedgehog Hybrid Finds His Flame" Part 3

3RD POV

Yuri: *Tearing up* No...This can't be...Tell me this isn't true.

Tails: *Tearing up* I promised my best friend I would look after his son, and I let this happen!

Tara: *Tearing up* Why did you do it? It should have been us.

Sally: *Crying* No*Sobs* you were  everything to us *Falls to her knees* but now you're gone

Ruby: *Crying* Why did it have to be you? *Sobs*

Yang: *Tearing up* Damn it...If I knew it was you...I...I'd. *Low voice* I don't know anymore.

[(Y/n)'s body]

[(A/n): Pretend the shoes and gloves are whatever color you want

[(A/n): Pretend the shoes and gloves are whatever color you want.]

Ruby: *Crying hard* Little...Brother why....why did you leave us again?

Tails, Tara, Sally, Yuri, Ruby, and Yang were grieving for someone close to them and the person none other than (Y/n) Lilac, but how did someone with so much confidence meet his end? Let's rewind to 30 minutes ago to find out.

[Opening]

Weiss' POV 30 Minutes ago

Sonic: I have an idea to stop the Deathstalker.

Those were the words I heard from this blue freak. I don't why he's even here and with Ruby, they're both too young for this kind of fight but something about Sonic seems off.

(Y/n): But I need Weiss and Yuri for plan A, then Yang, Ruby, Decoy, Tara, and Sally for plan B, and then Tails, Pyrrha Jaune, Blake, Nora, and Ren for plan C.

Weiss: What, why would I want to go with that freak? *Points at Yuri*

Decoy Sonic: *Angry* Do you want to die? Because I will kill you for calling my friends freaks you flat-chest bitch!!!

Weiss: *Angry and shouts* WHAT DID YOU CAL- *Interrupted*

Sonic: *Pissed off* WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE WEISS AND LET ME EXPLAIN SO WE GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE?!?!

I looked at Sonic whose eyes are blood red, this scared me because I'd never met someone like him. I shut my mouth so I don't get yelled at again.

Sally/Tails: *Worried* Sonic, are you okay?

Sonic: *Eyes go back to normal and calms down* Yeah, I'm fine you two. Now as I was saying if you guys do what I ask of you, we can get out of here and pass the initiation got it? *Looks at everyone* Do you trust me?

I had no other choice but to listen to this freak if I want to make it out alive. I looked at everyone else and they seem to agree with this. Sonic starts to explain his plan to stop the Deathstalker once and for all.