Chapter 11 "(Y/n) Lilac vs Shade Robotnik"

Shade's POV Location: Ozpin's office

Shade: Hmph, hello blue hedgehog.

(Y/n): *Surprised* SHADE?!?!

(Y/n) looked at me in the eye and I could tell he was surprised to see me.

Shade: *Smirks* I, the son of the Ultimate-Life Form, Shade Robotnik will show you the ultimate pow-. *Gets interrupted*

(Y/n): How have you been softie? *Chuckles*

Shade: *Cold tone* What.did.you.call.me? I know you didn't just call me a softie.

At this point, I was in front of (Y/n)'s face and I could see he wasn't afraid, he did have the face of a nervous but calm person.

(Y/n): Sorry Shade but you know you can't keep that a secret forever.

Shade: Hmph, whatever...Here's your chaos emerald. *Tosses a green emerald to (Y/n)*

(Y/n): Woah, Shade we can't show the Chaos Emeralds to everyone on this planet.

Professor Ozpin: *Confused* What is a "Chaos Emerald"?

I looked at Professor Ozpin and was about to say something but (Y/n) spoke in a serious tone.

(Y/n): *Serious tone* The Chaos Emeralds are seven powerful gems with unlimited power and they can be used for both good and evil. *Looks at Shade* Now, let's start our fight, shall we Shade?

Shade: *Smirks* You have no idea what you're up against.

Professor Ozpin: I'm sorry Mr. Robotnik but you and Mr.Lilac can't fight now, it's the middle of the night, and everyone including the two of you should get some rest.

[Opening]

(Y/n): *Serious tone* No Professor Ozpin, we will fight today at the initiation where my family and I first started.

Professor Opzin: *Confused* But why, wouldn't the two of you prefer to see the other students watch you fight?

Shade: *Looks at Ozpin* Look Professor, I wouldn't expect a human to understand but the blue hedgehog and I would prefer no one watching us fight as a method to protect them from the power we have.

Ozpin's POV

Ozpin: *Mentally* I wonder if these two children are what we need to stop Saleem and her Grimm.

I was going to say something to Mr.Lilac and Mr. Robotnik but heard someone speak.

???: Woah, calm down you two. We don't want a repeat of last time, do we?

I see Mr.Lilac and Mr. Robotnik were both confused about where the voice came from until a spiral of flames appeared and there was a hedgehog with cat features in the middle of my office

[Pryo The Hedgecat]