Chapter 4 "Team Sonic's First Day at Beacon"

3RD POV

It was a beautiful Monday morning everyone was asleep. Teams JNPR, RWBY, and Sonic were relaxing after the events from yesterday. Team Sonic were in their beds but Tails Prower and Yuri Li were awake and getting ready for class.

Tails: Finished getting dressed.

Yuri: Got our school supplies, and everything is ready to go now.

Tails/Yuri: *Looks at Tara, Sally, and (Y/n) sleeping* The last thing is to wake them up.

Yuri walks to Tara's bed to wake her up but Tara being a cat faunus was too lazy to wake up while Tails walked to wake up (Y/n) but when he heard him sleep talking and had a smirk on his face.

Tails: *Mentally* Yuri is going to have a surprise waiting for her when trying to wake (Y/n).

Yuri: Come on Tara, wake up or we'll be late for class.

Tara: *Sleeping* Nya-no...Just...Five more minutes, please.

Yuri: Tara, if you don't get your lazy cat butt up I'll dump cold water on you.

Tails: I think that's a little too far, Yuri.

Tara: *Wakes up* Thanks Tails, * Looks at Yuri* you're such a buzzkill you know that?

Yuri: I am not, I only want you to get ready or we might be late for the first day of class.

Tara didn't say and went to the bathroom once Tails got out to get ready for class and Yuri looked at Sally who was waking up. 

Sally: *Still tired* Why are you *Yawning* yelling Yuri?

Yuri: Sorry Sally, but I needed Ms.Lazy to wake up for class. You should get ready as well.

Sally: Ok Yuri.

Sally got out of her bed and goes to the bathroom to change as well. Yuri looked at (Y/n) who was still sleeping, sometimes she feels like she and Tails are watching over three kids. [(A/n): I mean Tails is (Y/n)'s uncle, so it makes sense he would be watching over him.] Yuri went over to (Y/n)'s bed but didn't see him there making her confused until she heard snoring from the other side and saw (Y/n) curled into a ball sleeping.

Yuri: *Mentally and giggles* How cute, I wonder what's he dreaming about.

Yuri got closer to (Y/n) while Tails was smirking.

Tails: *Mentally* One...Two...Three.

(Y/n): *Sleeping* Aw...That just happened Yuri.

Yuri: *Mentally shocked and blushing* WH-WHAT IS HE DREAMING ABOUT?!?!

(Y/n): *Sleeping* Get that chili.

At this point, Yuri was blushing and confused while Tails was laughing in his head.

Tails: *Mentally laughing* Yep, like father like son. 

(Y/n): *Sleeping* and pour it on that hot dog. [(A/n): Okay I'ma stop.] 

As soon Yuri heard that she started shaking (Y/n) awake mostly out of anger and confusion.

Yuri:  *Blushing red and angry* SONIC IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW I'LL SHOVE MY STAFF UP YOUR ASS!!!

Tails: WOAH! Yuri calm down! If it makes you feel better, (Y/n)'s father did the same thing when married to Amy. 

(Y/n): *Waking up* What happened? *Looks at Yuri blushing* Did I do something?

Yuri: *Still blushing* Just get ready RIGHT NOW or I'll shove my staff up your ass, got that?

(Y/n): *Scared* O-o-ok Y-Y-Yuri. *Runs to the bathroom and knocks* Is anyone in there?