~ Well, look what the cat dragged in~

"You have got to be shitting me"

These were my exact thoughts as I stood underneath the trellis in the darkness that was midnight, which leads to Simons Kelleher's bedroom with a backpack slung over my shoulder that contains a claim black hoodie and a fucking ski mask. In the things I do to hide my past, I swear to god. The trellis must have been about 40 steps high, all because the bastard locked the front door and I didn't want to knock in case his parents were sleeping.

"Simon! Simon!" I yelled up to the open window.

"God dammit Kelleher"

I grabbed a fist full of small rocks from the rockery and began throwing them at the window one by one and after about three rocks a shadowy figure appeared in the window.

"What the fuck". Simon said staring down at me.

"You asked me to come here so I'm here, now opened the front door so we can put this whole thing behind us" I snarled holding my phone's flashlight up in the air.

A smirk crept across Simons's face.

"Climb it" he mumbled walking away.

"Fuck you". I said hurling the rest of the rocks at the window.

As I began to clamber the trellis I couldn't help but laugh at myself. What am I doing? I'm climbing my way into my ex-best friend's and now turn enemies bedroom all because he gave me a note. I'm ridiculous. I mean what if anyone saw me? They would think I was sneaking up there too. You know.

Finally, I reached the top before hauling myself into the window only to be met with Simon lying on his bed idly staring at the ceiling before finally looking at me.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in".

"By the cat you mean you?" I question confused.

"Okay, where is this dirt so I can go home," I say getting back on track.

"About that," Simon said standing up before heading to his desk and plopping down on his gaming chair.

"It's all on my laptop". He continues.

"Okay that's fine just let me see it"

"And Ms cheng confiscated it this morning" Simon adds.

"What!" I whisper shout running my fingers through my hair.

"I know, which is why I have a plan"

"You have a plan". I repeat.

"Yes and a great plan at that," he says reaching under his table and pulling out a blue roll. Straightening it out on the table, holding the corners down with notebooks. It's a blueprint of the school.

"Where the hell did you get that," I say peering down at the print.

"None of your business"

"Okay, so what is this 'great plan of yours'," I say mockingly.

"We break in".

I can't help but laugh before heading towards the window.

"Your crazy and this whole deal is over, I'm not getting arrested". I say one leg already out the window.

"Do you want the dirt or not?"

"Yes it does but I also don't want a criminal record so goodnight Simon," I say ducking my head out the window.

"You don't want a criminal record with this name you mean".

I snap my head up in shock before climbing back in the window.