~ Avenge FJ or Lose Everything? ~

Bronwyn's Pov :

Shit gonna hit the fan,

That's the thought on probably everyone's mind as we had all found out about the blueprints in Simons's locker, News spreads like wildfire here in Bayview.

I knew that asshole had something to do with the murder, I mean it's clear he did it.

I stayed after school to finish my Physics project that was due next week, which is gonna help me get it done on time.

Plus with all the school on constant police surveillance, I know I'm going to be just fine.

Bang.

I shot up from my experiment. What the fuck was that?. I felt the paranoia swell at the pit of my stomach.

I quickly walked over to the door, looking left and right and saw nothing. I'm imagining things

When I was on my way back to the slightly slammed table at the back of the classroom I noticed a quick light pass the door.

Okay, I'm not imagining things.

My hands began to shake as I began to fear for my life.

I pulled out my phone keeping Evan on speed dial, as I grabbed a sharp knife from the high shelf, turning on my phone's torch.

I winded my way through the corridors, taking deep breaths and always checking behind me, this is how FJ must have felt. This fear, this panic, well that was before she was brutally murdered.

Will I have the same fate?

I cower noticing the silhouette of a person creeping across the wall. The killer.

Following the shadow, I noticed them heading towards one corridor, in particular, the corridor that held Ms Avery's room.

Ducking under the police tape, the killer strolled into the room and frantically began searching for evidence as I carefully watched from the door, trying to figure out the hidden identity.

They picked up the flashlight holding it over the crime scene when it began to die out. Suddenly the killer brought it up to their face, the dim light somehow giving me a clear lol at their features.

Simon Kelleher.

I wasted no time in switching to my camera and snapping a picture of the devil himself. Oh, that asshole is so dead.

A flash rang out through the whole room as Simon looked over at the door.

Fuck.

Sprinting, I made my way back to the physics room, footsteps pounding after me.

I finally made it to the physics room, slamming the door and instantly locking it behind me.

"Oh my God, oh my God" I whispered to myself as I shakily typed an email of the photos to Wheeler.

Suddenly the door swung open as Simon kicked his way in, causing me to force myself against the wall.

"Delete the photo Bronwynn". Simon spat as he came closer to me. I'm gonna die.

"You killed FJ!"

"You cheated on your Chemistry test"

How did he know? No one knew, and now everyone will know.

"U bastard," I said gritting my teeth.

"I mean I was going to keep quiet, do your whole family a solid, but I'm afraid that if you don't delete that photo..then everyone will know about your little secret," Simon said coming closer to me.