~ "The only other person that gets you is your therapist" ~

"My little murderer".

I shot up from my bed gasping for air, I could feel the tears down my face before I reach up and wipe my eyes. God my hands were shaking like a leaf.

It was just a dream. I didn't kill FJ. I'm not a murderer.

"It was just a dream". I remind myself silently before scanning the room.

"Exactly just a dream".

The voice makes me jump when suddenly I see a silhouette sitting in my rocking chair. I feel my chest heave from the sudden shocks.

"Damn, you sleep a lot more intense than I remember".

"Why the hell were you watching me sleep" I whisper-shout when Simon finally stand up from the chair.

"Relax, I wasn't watching you sleep I'm not a pervert".

"You sure?"

"100% positive, I'll leave that to you stalking Chris Evans". Simon laughs sitting on the edge of my bed.

"First of all we are meant to be together, second do you wanna explain why you are in my room at 3 am," I say pointing at my small red l.e.d clock on the bedside locker.

"I told you to meet me remember?"

No. I had completely forgotten.

"The lock," I state my dream replaying in my head still.

"What lock?"

"The lock Simon!" I whisper forcing the sheets off me before I move so I'm standing right in front of him.

"You know, the lock you hammered off the door of a crime scene."

"Shit"

"Simon Kelleher.. Tell me you have it".

"I have it, relax."

Simons pov :

I don't have it. I left it after me, but once again she can't know, I'm worried she would have a fucking heart attack and I would be charged with another goddamn murder.

An exaggerated sigh leaves me.

"Really?"

"Ya, I just like seeing you so frightened, it's entertaining for me". Simon says starting up at me, his brown eyes somehow managing to stand out from underneath his floppy black hair. From this angle you really wouldn't think he was a whole 5 inches taller than me.

"Your horrible ". I laugh sitting on the bed beside him.

"I've already told you, I'm chaotic neutral"

The silence grows between us, as I notice Simon start to shift slowly towards the opposite end of the bed which causes the distance between us to also grow, which I don't mind.

I hear a rumble downstairs which usually if Simon fucking Kelleher was in my room would terrify me but I know that it's probably just our dog Ransom. (name courtesy of me).

However, the rumble does encourage me to break the silence with the one question I need to be answered.

"What the hell are we gonna do?"

"Honestly, I have no idea" Simon sighs shoving his hands into the large pocket of his hoodie.

"We need to prove we didn't do anything"

Simon began chuckling before I look at him in confusion.

"What's so funny Kelleher, I swear to God if you say my face I'll throw you out of here".